RR - RavenClaw Rangers

Started by shishid, Dec 11, 2016, 11:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shishid

Welcome to the RR (RavenClaw Rangers) Clan. I am posting here to get the Clan official permission in VC:MP. I am one of the VC:MP Player belongs to RR Clan (As  Leader of the Clan). I took permission from the clan Founder to post this application here, And the main Tags of the Clan are as follows :- 

1) [RR]Username
2) =RR=Username
3) RR.Username

Interested Members can post at Clan forum (Below listed) for join. Important Requirements to Post for becoming clan member is
--> Much knowledge about VC:MP .
--> Good Behaviour with Players.
--> DeathMatch and RPG server Experience (approx 1 week ).
--> Average English Skills (required).

**Members can change thier Username Tags anytime and choose any of the mentioned above. But remember to Trasfer your STATS in the Sever.**

*** Right Click on the Image and select "Open in New Tab" to View the Image. (Image is not automatically Previewing to the user.)***

[RR]Kratos
[RR]devillers
[RR]Aphrodi
=RR=aissam
[RR]N8
[RR]Raja
[RR]ryan201
=RR=ProVish
[RR]Agent

Forum Link == Click Here...-->> (Under Construction.)

NicusorN5

Lmao , usernames with "=" will destroy Ini databases xD

Xmair

Quote from: NicusorN5 on Dec 11, 2016, 12:03 PMLmao , usernames with "=" will destroy Ini databases xD
=TRC=morphine

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

shishid

Quote from: NicusorN5 on Dec 11, 2016, 12:03 PMLmao , usernames with "=" will destroy Ini databases xD

LOL.
That is just syntax., =RR=Username
Example =RR=judesharp (this is me.)

KAKAN

Replace them with ASCII characters then.
oh no