Please fix the way vcmp 0.4 game loads

Started by cda555, Apr 12, 2015, 10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cda555

hello , just installed vcmp 0.4 and the way the game loads is like a emulator ! the graphics are not 100% as the previous 0.3 because the previous game loaded fully in the exe and not outside like a resized program.

please fix it so the game automatically runs in the exe and full screen like before because running it like this is giving graphics probs.

Thx ! 8)

Do you mean that is not full screen or what?

Stormeus

@cda555 Press Alt + Enter in-game. Alternatively, use the command /setconfig game_windowed 0 in-game (which permanently disables windowed mode) and restart VC:MP.

I'll push an update soon that makes fullscreen the default, since vsync is crucial to performance for some players.

cda555

Yes that's what I meant. Because of the windowed mode it makes the game run without sync and graphics become laggy because it doesn't start 100% with load bar exe etc.

Plus for new players it's less simple and will become complicated for them to play.

Game should run in full screen default mode like previous version that syncs everything smoothly.

Thx

cda555

Also I meant was graphics have more laggy blocks when in windowed mode and not loaded in full screen like before version

Gulk

@stormeus could you add "game_framereserve 10" - or whatever allows 30fps to the update? a lot of people  weer complaining about choppy frames

Stormeus

cda555