Littlewhitey
VK's Official Server
Extreme Addicts
European City
MK | Capture the flage

Cool

Derwaish.

Diamond

Based on lag, staff, kind of players and the decision making by the staff, rules, player freedom and in compilance with player's ease and everything.
I am being very assured to go with Extreme Addicts.

[spoiler]
Also some guys who know me might feel something like a marvel, but 100% democracy is not all good, a good leader sometime leaves democracy to get the best for his/her public, and accepting noobs in staff and then those noobs accepting more noobs into the staff leads to mismanagement and internal fights. I hope everyone knows to whom this message refers to.
[/spoiler]

EightyVice

The Vote Closed
And The Best Server of the year is : Extreme Addicts
The 2nd: VK's Official Server
The 3nd: European City
And the servers that we wish good luck for them next time: Littlewhitey, MK | Capture the flag! :D

NicusorN5

Sad, because there are better servers in terms of gameplay.

EightyVice

Quote from: NicusorN5 on Jun 25, 2017, 07:21 AMSad, because there are better servers in terms of gameplay.
me too , but releasing it about the terms of gameplay or unique of script and so on , will be hard because everyone has his taste :(

vito1

Quote from: Zeyad Ahmed on Jun 25, 2017, 07:36 AMme too , but releasing it about the terms of gameplay or unique of script and so on , will be hard because everyone has his taste :(
Nobody cares about script to play there.

Castagna

Quote from: vito1 on Jun 25, 2017, 07:51 AM
Quote from: Zeyad Ahmed on Jun 25, 2017, 07:36 AMme too , but releasing it about the terms of gameplay or unique of script and so on , will be hard because everyone has his taste :(
So basically a plain DM gamemode is equal to any other gamemode with unique features as nobody cares about scripts then, lol. You have your standards really messed up.

vito1

Quote from: Castagna on Jun 25, 2017, 01:01 PM
So basically a plain DM gamemode is equal to any other gamemode with unique features as nobody cares about scripts then, lol. You have your standards really messed up.
Nope. Your logic wrong as expected. People playing in servers mainly because their friends playing there. Most popular servers (LW, EC) have very basic DM. There is/was few servers with "unique features" with zero playercount, Doom's multimode for example. And yes. Empty servers is totally equal regardless their scripts. (Most of them is a copy of LW/EC gamemode btw)

DizzasTeR

@vito1, Something which gets over-rated does not make it better in any expect. What was better in the past, is not the best today if it did not improve. Just mind it.

vito1

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Jun 25, 2017, 03:12 PMSomething which gets over-rated does not make it better in any expect.
I agree. Actually only playercount is real rate and playerbase is real capital. This is reason why LW will never die and VU's a/d is more popular. This is reason why
QuoteNobody cares about script to play there.

Castagna

Quote from: vito1 on Jun 25, 2017, 01:51 PM
Quote from: Castagna on Jun 25, 2017, 01:01 PM
Nope. Your logic wrong as expected. People playing in servers mainly because their friends playing there. Most popular servers (LW, EC) have very basic DM. There is/was few servers with "unique features" with zero playercount, Doom's multimode for example. And yes. Empty servers is totally equal regardless their scripts.
You did it again vito! I'm laughing out loud as usual reading you, even though I was feeling nice without seeing you around. You are shitting over those owners who think beyond the cheaps DM servers to contribute something better, not good. Chinise/vientam servers with weird names holding +15 players and running broken or even no scripts, how do you explain that? The 'join-what-i-first-see-with-players' phenomenon, fact #1. Enough reason to prove your obsolete sentence as false. There was always a temporal fever for certain server to play on (in 0.3 megawar haitians vs cubans), you can deduct the current.

It is about quality staff members (see if one of your popular listed servers in particular meets this point), a catching gamemode, the gameplay in terms of rules, the little small details that makes the server unique and special, scripts quality, and the history/legacy. It is about all that but players. If no one cared about scripts then VC:MP would have died of boredoom years ego, or players would have been doomed to play plain spawn-kill-die-respawn servers. Therefore again, your standards fucked up as much unbiased you are in favor of EC; showing yourself embarrasing and stupid for example in this topic.

Quote from: vito1 on Jun 25, 2017, 01:51 PMEmpty servers is totally equal regardless their scripts. (Most of them is a copy of LW/EC gamemode btw)

However, I'd suggest you open the browser a bit more frequently than being an attention whore in every topic. More likely you will bump with material that ripped off or got "inspired of" (including the name -- XE European Server, Sky-City to secondary features), than original servers emulating their gamemodes (equal to no effort), fact #2.

How would you understand if you were not even here. But speaking is free and throwing shit is not even counting.

On-topic, thanks for everyone's votes in the poll. :)