[Unofficial] VCMP Scripters - Discord

Started by DizzasTeR, Jun 26, 2017, 05:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DizzasTeR

Hey, I created a discord server dedicated only to VCMP scripters, if you are willing, then feel free to jump in.

What's the purpose? The main purpose is to have professional VCMP scripters together, do discussions, help each other and do general talks and get to know each other in this small community.

Every scripter, new, average or expert is invited, whether he's good in VCMP's squirrel, web or programming in general. Please know that any person joining the channel who has nothing to do with VCMP programming and is not recognized as a proper scripter or atleast an average/starter will be kicked out and is not welcomed. In other words, those who are not scripters are not invited.

Join link: https://discord.gg/JMcXBa3

KAKAN

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Jun 26, 2017, 05:31 AMIn other words, those who are not scripters are not invited.
I'm out.
A real good question which can spam this whole topic: I wrote a 'Hello World' script by myself, does that count for me being a scripter?
oh no

DizzasTeR

Quote from: KAKAN on Jun 26, 2017, 05:12 PM
Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Jun 26, 2017, 05:31 AMIn other words, those who are not scripters are not invited.
I'm out.
A real good question which can spam this whole topic: I wrote a 'Hello World' script by myself, does that count for me being a scripter?

Yes it does, because you actually did something and I'd call it a beginner, interested scripter who can become a successful one if continues and that's what its all about, such people can ask proper questions, and if they do, they get help, if they don't we realize he's just being a weirdo and he's out. ;)

Castagna

Hope it gets populated by beginner and senior scripters!

Pinned.

PunkNoodle

Maybe it should be moved to "VC:MP General" board.

Shadow

My only hope is that this topic would lead people to a place where spamming is nothing short of uncommon and it would help cleanse the forums from the 'help pl0x' topics.
QuotePS:is trash is ur home language??

Rtsui4

!

Discord: zeus#5155

NicusorN5

The invite is again invalid.

Gito Baloch

i aksed them for help they kicked me specialy domm killer such a jealous ppl and fucking attitude ppl he only talks with senior guys and vu members he takes theirs balls he just want to shwo people that im scripter he is fucking kiddo. thats it
Programming is the language I speak, the world I shape, and the future I code

NicusorN5

Quote from: Gitobaloch on Mar 30, 2020, 11:51 AMi aksed them for help they kicked me specialy domm killer such a jealous ppl and fucking attitude ppl he only talks with senior guys and vu members he takes theirs balls he just want to shwo people that im scripter he is fucking kiddo. thats it
What the fck bro XD , do you even read the rules?

QuoteSection 2:
—> This discord server is not for:
    A.1 Asking people to fix your scripts
    A.2.1 Asking people to make scripts for you
    A.2.2 Asking for scripts in general
    A.3 Asking questions that have a very straight forward solution or is not up to standards of a decent level scripter/programmer

Xmair

[The alternate server no longer exists]

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD