Gotoloc easy fix

Started by umar4911, Oct 07, 2017, 06:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

umar4911

I was making my gotoloc and encountered a small problem. Please fix it.
I am a little weak in making functions
onplayercommand
else if(cmd == "gotoloc")
{
if(!arguments) MessagePlayer("Wrong Syntax. Use /" + cmd + " <Name> ", player);
else
{
local q = QuerySQL(tele, "SELECT * FROM Locations WHERE Name = '" + arguments + "'");
if(!q) MessagePlayer("Location does not exist.", player);
else
{
player.IsFrozen = true;
NewTimer("gotoloc", 1000, 1, arguments, player);
local plr = GetSQLColumnData(q, 1);
MessagePlayer("You are being teleported to location: " + arguments + " made by: " + plr + ".", player);

}

}
}

function
function gotoloc(player, arguments )
{
local q = QuerySQL(tele, "SELECT * FROM Locations WHERE Name = '" + arguments +"'");
if(q)
{
xaxis = GetSQLColumnData(q, 2);
yaxis = GetSQLColumnData(q, 3);
zaxis = GetSQLColumnData(q, 4);

player.Pos = Vector(xaxis, yaxis, zaxis);
player.IsFrozen = false;
}

}

I am gamer, programmer and hacker. Try to find me!
xD

DizzasTeR

Can you stop with your fucking easy fix titles? if its that easy then do it yourself, or just ask properly.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Do you always need a moderator or someone else to come here and tell you to read the instructions on making a proper topic before asking for help?

I probably might get some shit against me for using this attitude but for fuck sake, every day I see the same bullshit from one guy.. I believe even the people taking care of this forum are now tired of this bullshit

Quote from: umar4911 on Oct 07, 2017, 06:15 AM...Please fix it.

No.

umar4911

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Oct 07, 2017, 06:24 AMCan you stop with your fucking easy fix titles? if its that easy then do it yourself, or just ask properly.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Do you always need a moderator or someone else to come here and tell you to read the instructions on making a proper topic before asking for help?

I probably might get some shit against me for using this attitude but for fuck sake, every day I see the same bullshit from one guy.. I believe even the people taking care of this forum are now tired of this bullshit

No.
Did I added it to the title?? and I am requesting a person not forcing to tell me.
xD

Xmair

Quote from: umar4911 on Oct 07, 2017, 06:54 AM
Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Oct 07, 2017, 06:24 AMCan you stop with your fucking easy fix titles? if its that easy then do it yourself, or just ask properly.

No.
Did I added it to the title?? and I am requesting a person not forcing to tell me.
Use this:
player.Pos = Vector(xaxis.tofloat(), yaxis.tofloat(), zaxis.tofloat());
Instead of:
Also fuck you.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

D4rkR420R

Quote from: Xmair on Oct 07, 2017, 10:40 AM

No.
Use this:
Instead of:
Also fuck you.

Avoid cursing here in the board & avoid players, who don't have the knowledge to make a proper topic, who provokes you.

Cool

umar4911

Quote from: Xmair on Oct 07, 2017, 10:40 AM

No.
Use this:
Instead of:
Also fuck you.
Retard I am locking this topic
xD