Cant Load Server

Started by UkRs, Apr 20, 2015, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UkRs

i had a vps of centos 32 bit , i wanted to test my server on it but when i started it , it showed me this error

i thought that it was vps problem i google for the solution but i couldn't find so...

then i  got another vps of centos 64 bit (from another provider ), i also tried to load the server but it showed me same error....

so i think it's not my vps problem its a problem with server or maybe centos os can run my server i remember i used to run the server ( when it was 04pb400 ) on debain and it worked perfectly but after 2-3 months i tried to run rel001 or rel002 its bugged.......
* Karan ([email protected]) has joined #CDM
<Karan> retarded dickheads
* Karan ([email protected]) has left #CDM ("Leaving")

Show us the output of:
strings /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6 | grep GLIBC

I would suggest the devs to compile the server with -static-libstdc++ so that it won't be necessary to have those external libraries.

UkRs

Quote from: S.L.C on Apr 20, 2015, 04:10 PMShow us the output of:
in centos 64 bit

in centos 32 bit

You're a bit outdated :D You need to install a newer version of GCC.

UkRs

i tried a quick google tutorial of ugrading gcc version and still,,,,,,,
on 32 bit

on 64 bit

Try this command again and see if your so called update actually updated what you need :D
If you don't see that version in the output then you don't have it.

Stormeus

Quote from: S.L.C on Apr 20, 2015, 04:12 PMI would suggest the devs to compile the server with -static-libstdc++ so that it won't be necessary to have those external libraries.

This could be done, but his machine also lacks an up-to-date glibc, and linking glibc statically is virtually impossible.

Quote from: S.L.C on Apr 20, 2015, 04:21 PMYou're a bit outdated :D You need to install a newer version of GCC.

GCC ≠ Glibc

PlayerX

I think I solved this problem once, but I forgot xD
If some see me on a server and see that I'm not from Argentina, is an impostor >_>.
Playing since 9 years.

UkRs

I changed ( or reinstalled ) my os to Debain 7 32 bit and voila! it worked so i guess that vcmpserver cant run in Centos ( may be of some problems  ) and guys thank you for the help......

P.S: @PlayerX, why do u use "xD" at the end of every sentence?

[TOPIC LOCKED]