Can you have multiple world boundaries?

Started by GangstaRas, Apr 22, 2015, 02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GangstaRas

The idea here is to split the entirety of gta vc map into 5 different sets, 4 of them are chunks of the map and 1 is the entire map itself. The full map one might need a workaround maybe after establishing boundaries (a map on top of a map I presume?) but what about the 4 chunks, is it possible to set multiple boundaries on the map and interchangeably spawn to them?

DizzasTeR

The most simple answer to this is No.

I wanted to do something a long time ago, you can't set multiple world boundaries.

GangstaRas

ah bummer, i think this should be worked on if its in the realm of possibility. Also without creating a double post I ran into another problem. I haven't started writing scripts yet, maybe that's where I need to go but basically I'm trying to get the ammo of the weapons past the 200s to 9999 values but I find it strange that 9999 doesnt give me that, 500 gives me like 244, 800 gives me like 145 or so, 400 gives me 14, idk what the hell is going on with that . How do I set 9999 ammo in server.conf?

MacTavish

You can increase the ammo inside the script onPlayerSpawn

if ( GetSkinID(player.Skin) == YOURIDNUMERIC )
{
player.SetWeapon(id, ammo);
player.SetWeapon(32, 9999);
}

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

GangstaRas

Quote from: Beztone on Apr 22, 2015, 11:21 PMYou can increase the ammo inside the script onPlayerSpawn

if ( GetSkinID(player.Skin) == YOURIDNUMERIC )
{
player.SetWeapon(id, ammo);
player.SetWeapon(32, 9999);
}

Ah, looks like I've done everything capable of server.conf then, time to move on to scripting this thing. Thanks for the help man