Help me with 0.4

Started by Azulej, May 02, 2015, 04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azulej

Hello i have this problem i can't join any server in 0.4 i don't know why because previously i was able to play it normally but yesterday i use a command like this /setconfig windowed_0 and then i made this change the number 0 to a number 1 then i try to make a rejoin and for my surprise i can't join any server.

PS: I click in connect and my screen it turns black like when the game starts running but nothing happens.

Thanks for reading

Try removing [System Drive]:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Roaming\VCMP\04beta\vcmp_config.txt and see if that helps.

Azulej

Thanks but i have been locking for this file for some minutes and i couldn't located it.

Where is it?

Open up an instance of the file explorer on your windows machine and type %APPDATA% in the path bar. Then press Enter/Return key on your keyboard and you should be taken to that directory as shown in the bellow image:

The reason you're not seeing that folder is because it's hidden by default.

Azulej

Thanks a lot now im able to play but now i can't see the icons of weapons (models)

Quote from: Azulej on May 02, 2015, 05:51 PM... i can't see the icons of weapons (models)

I haven't experienced that so I'll leave a dev to give you better guidance :D

Azulej

Okay thanks dude i will wait

rObInX

Enable HUD from ingame options.

Azulej

Solved, thanks for helping me.