Stunting Server

ℛḝξ☂

• V
Stunting Server
«  »Last edited
As some guys were asking me for this script, I decided to upload the scripts here.

This script isn't very neatly scripted, but all of those commands are available to use, you can just host it as you wish, or you can get some useful code or functions to improve your own server.

For more information and help of the server, visit here
https://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=4355.0

Hope you like it.

[F.B.I]RW

(SpCy)Alex

• Developer off Spanish City

UrbanY

Re: Stunting Server
« Reply #3,  »
Quote from (SpCy)Alex on August 6th, 09:33 AM
i probed it and is very simple
alex is more than better is not simple, he did that to help the new ones that still do not have anything, you believe the big shit and you are reviewing servers donated by many members who just want to help

(SpCy)Alex

• Developer off Spanish City
« Reply #4,  »
This server is very good but it is very simple. And I know what they are trying to help. Also, you are not the right man to talk about since yours is 5 copies of servers in 1.

UrbanY

« Reply #5,  »
Quote from (SpCy)Alex on August 6th, 12:42 PM
This server is very good but it is very simple. And I know what they are trying to help. Also, you are not the right man to talk about since yours is 5 copies of servers in 1.
hahahaha do not cry, do not let yourselves be carried away by envy, my server started with the server dm from diego, he just defended me and I was going to rpg, now he bothers you because the systems such as parkour bot and things that I have can not have it, Did you steal discord bot a joker, did you steal the ufo or otnic a kennedy what else can I say?

Doom_Kill3R

• VC:MP Beta Tester
  • Infinite loops defy infinity by overflowing memory
« Reply #6,  »
Keep your personal hate for each other off from here, this topic is mainly about the script release, and only discussions/opinions about the script, not personal criticism.

Tiggyh55

!

• Don't feel shy while zooming on h*r...
« Reply #8,  »
Quote from Tiggyh55 on August 12th, 11:46 PM
Read This
https://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=898.0
Remove the VCMPServer.exe file.
It's not necessary to add this file. It adds a lot of unnecessary size. It could be out of date. It's useless for Linux servers. It also tends to be infected with viruses. Do yourself a favor; eliminate any risk of being banned and just make life easier for everyone by not including VCMPServer.exe. On that same note, don't include the Linux server either, for the same reasons.

Including server.conf and other files is fine. Just not VCMPServer.exe, or any executable, for that matter.

Tiggyh55