MEGAMIND

• Developer of "Web-Net" search engine
car shade
«  »
hellow everyone can we implement car sahde below of a car like neons?
Re: car shade
« Reply #1,  »
*bump*

Motley

« Reply #2,  »
Neon lights underneath? Probably could ask developers to add a method to change the cars shadow color and possibly the intensity of the shadow.

By modifying vehicle shadows you practically got neon lights, slightly buggy if airborne possibly, or swap out the shadow with a corona from weapon pickups

MEGAMIND

« Reply #3,  »
i did something alternative to a proper neon light that was actually cool but then removed it, if  wanna know how then u could pm me ^^

Xmair

• Wiki Contributor
« Reply #4,  »
I don't see a reason to not post it here and just contact you over PM.
I convert minecraft worlds to VCMP, if you want your worlds to be converted, shoot me a PM! (Please note the paintings, flower pots, armour stands and custom skulls won't be converted within the model. Also big objects won't be converted)

MEGAMIND

« Reply #5,  »
Quote from Xmair on September 30th, 08:22 AM
I don't see a reason to not post it here and just contact you over PM.
actually theres no need to post it here, cuz that system is not that good as this community will expect, i did that neon system with vc objects,

but not turned out as to be like samp neons, so ive surfed alot for samp objects for vcmp but couldnt find them (neons) so, when i get them ill post that snippet in snippets show room, else who ever needs it first could pm me