Connection problem

Started by Insidious, Nov 09, 2018, 08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insidious

So recently, I started playing VCMP again and whenever I try to join a server, it gives me an error which is in the screenshot below,

Note: This error does not occur while I am using a VPN.
Sorry If I have posted this in the wrong section, I just need the solution.
Peace.
LINK: https://imgur.com/a/nWnle87

NicusorN5

`Connection success. Loading server info... `

Lmao that is not an error, are you sure you posted the correct image? What is your ping to the server?

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Athanatos on Nov 10, 2018, 05:32 PM`Connection success. Loading server info... `

Lmao that is not an error, are you sure you posted the correct image? What is your ping to the server?
The OP likely means that this screen persists.

Insidious

Quote from: EK.IceFlake on Nov 10, 2018, 05:46 PM
Quote from: Athanatos on Nov 10, 2018, 05:32 PM`Connection success. Loading server info... `

Quote from: EK.IceFlake on Nov 10, 2018, 05:46 PMThe OP likely means that this screen persists.

Yes, exactly. Thats what I am trying to say, I've done everything (tried changing my IP) but it doesnt works!

AroliS^

It is just in one specific server? or happen in each server that you trying to join in?
Lemme love ya

Insidious

Quote from: AroliS^ on Nov 16, 2018, 06:03 PMIt is just in one specific server? or happen in each server that you trying to join in?
In every server and I can see myself connected in the players tab as well. I've recently changed my Internet connection from PPTP to PPPoE and thats what causes this. PPTP was working fine for me but not PPPoE apparently.