Postponing the 0.4.7 public beta

Started by Stormeus, Aug 17, 2019, 04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormeus

Hi everyone,

During the early stages of our large-scale testing we found a couple of issues that caused recurring server crashes that seriously degraded the player experience. We're fortunate to have caught this during a beta test instead of a final release, and the information we got from online players will help us test these issues privately.

Unfortunately we'll also have to postpone our public testing to get the game to a more polished and playable state. We'll be spending the next day or so on additional testing. We know that a lot of you were excited to play this release, which is why we want to take the time to make it as good as it can be. Optimistically we'll be able to have another version ready for Sunday afternoon, but devs' availability for the next week may also require us to postpone for another week or so.

HunTinG

so that means the next testing servers will be ran tomorrow (sunday) if you manage to fix the bugs? or it will 100% happen around next week?

we're so impatient to play, i've been one of the only players to experience it and i can honestly say good job on this one.

Mursaleen5544

Hopefully waiting for tommorow ! I'm much impatient to play newer Version ;D

krystianoo

Throwback Saturday:

Now see where the naysayers are!

Can't wait* to try the new release too. I hope everything will go smoothly for you guys!

HunTinG

lol fuck them just release 0.4.7 fast

Berkay Khan

Finally! Awesome work.
I have waited so long for my 3d Animated arrow ;D

PANZER24

D4rkR420R

NicusorN5

HunTinG

Stormeus

My parents are visiting for the week. AdTec is on vacation. Like I said, you probably won't hear from us for a week.

NicusorN5

So the testing will be postponed again?

Sebastian

The public beta test will take place, don't worry.
Just wait for the devs to be back.