Wiki multi language support

Started by ysc3839, May 16, 2015, 05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ysc3839

I hope the wiki can support multi language!

vcmptr

I agree with you. And I hope server browser can support multi language.
My English is not good.

Murdock

There's plenty of English learning books too

Klaus

Slightly off-topic but how comes the Wiki is down? I'm getting a 502 bad gateway.

jayant

Technical issues as @stormeus  said and also updater has the same problems...Everyone waiting for maxorator. ;/

Klaus

Sebastian

* sseebbyy is PS skillsless.

ysc3839

Quote from: vcmptr on May 16, 2015, 05:57 PMI agree with you. And I hope server browser can support multi language.
I hope developers can release the source code of server browser, so that I can add multi language support :)

Sebastian

Quote from: ysc3839 on May 17, 2015, 02:34 AMI hope developers can release the source code of server browser, so that I can add multi language support :)

Can't you just start creating a new server browser ? :D
Then you can show it to developers, and maybe they will use your browser as VC:MP's default.

The 0.3 browser must be the single thing better than 0.4.

PS: Do not forget to add the important features of the 0.3 browser. :D

Thijn

Quote from: sseebbyy on May 17, 2015, 09:53 AM
Quote from: ysc3839 on May 17, 2015, 02:34 AMI hope developers can release the source code of server browser, so that I can add multi language support :)

Then you can show it to developers, and maybe they will use your browser as VC:MP's default.

You think the 0.3 browser is better then 0.4?!

Sebastian

Quote from: Thijn on May 17, 2015, 10:59 AMYou think the 0.3 browser is better then 0.4?!

I have no idea if it was created in a bad way, using bad softwares, but it is at least better looking and more featured.
(but it may be just my opinion)

ysc3839

Quote from: sseebbyy on May 17, 2015, 09:53 AM

I'm a lazy man and I don't want to write a new one:)
And I don't know how to launch Steam version GTA-VC.
The 0.3browser is a little better, such as server fliter. But I don't know Delphi language.