class PlayerStats
{
scripter = false;
}

function onplayercommand ( player )
{
if ( cmd = "icanbescripter" )
{
MessagePlayer("[#ffffff]>INFO: There is no a hosted server for *now* first i need to script it. Yes i will script it i just need a person that always answer my questions about scripting and sometimes fixing the scripts or doing it byself. ",player);

MessagePlayer("[#ffffff]>INFO : There is no award or something. Im a new scripter so i need a person that i can ask for bug&crash help 7/24. If you want cash,host or something else please use /q If you sure you can answer my questions about scripts and you can be able to fix it please use /accept",player);
}

if ( cmd == "accept" )
{
stats[player.ID].scripter = true;
MessagePlayer("[#ffffff]>INFO: Thanks ! Now add me on discord: Kadir Yiğit#3903 so we can contact. ",player);
MessagePlayer("[#ffffff]>INFO: REMEMBER! You will not earn nothing. maybe God's respect. Dont forget,God's Respect is everything you need...   ",player);
}
}
KadirYigit#6161

Xmair

Quote from: KadirYigit on Jul 13, 2020, 08:56 PMMessagePlayer("[#ffffff]>INFO: REMEMBER! You will not earn nothing. maybe God's respect. Dont forget,God's Respect is everything you need...   ",player);

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

habi

function onPlayerCommand ( player , cmd, text )
{
}

print("Just post your codes here. there are tons of scripters here. 24/7 support");

Announce("When you post codes, post a full screenshot of the server console + the line number", player, 0);

KadirYigit

Quote from: Xmair on Jul 14, 2020, 06:21 AM
Quote from: KadirYigit on Jul 13, 2020, 08:56 PMMessagePlayer("[#ffffff]>INFO: REMEMBER! You will not earn nothing. maybe God's respect. Dont forget,God's Respect is everything you need...   ",player);

You heard right. Just think about it if you helping some person and that person needs help. Maybe you will not earn money but God will see you. If you believe in god. In Quran,there is a lot of verses about that. If you read. I thought you are from Pakistan.

Quote from: Xmair on Jul 14, 2020, 06:21 AM
You heard right. Just think about it if you helping some person and that person needs help. Maybe you will not earn money but God will see you. If you believe in god. In Quran,there is a lot of verses about that. If you read. I thought you are from Pakistan.

KadirYigit#6161