Game shows Account Already Registered in littlewhiteys Server while its not

Started by AntonioMontana, Jul 23, 2020, 05:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AntonioMontana

I'm new to the game. I have High hopes for this.

It's in "littlewhitey's VC-MP Server".

I tried to register(/register) with my registered password and email id in the game(yip it asked for email id), but it shows that account has already been registered.
And when I try to login, it shows "Wrong Password"

Please Help..

Razor.

Maybe your nickname already registered.

AntonioMontana

Quote from: Razor. on Jul 23, 2020, 11:13 AMMaybe your nickname already registered.
Hey there! Thanks for the reply.. The nickname works perfectly in other servers..
That's the problem..

Eva

Every server has its own register system, as Razor allready said probably somebody else allready registered that Nickname. And think hes right as i have seen many TonyMontana's wich is a very common nickname. Try it with a new name!

SHy^

Try registering the same name(if don't wanna change to newone) with a dot(.) or signs like ^ * _

Kelvin Garcia Mendoza

According to littlewhitey's database, there are two accounts matching the result 'TonyMontana' which means you'll have to either register another account or, if you are the owner of either accounts, login yourself into the server using /login <password>.

https://imgur.com/a/6mmNy2e

Gulk

Razor.

It is worth mentioning that some servers have the PAC account system, that is, you can register an account on a server that is using the PAC system and that account will work on other servers that have the PAC system.

AntonioMontana

AntonioMontana

Quote from: Razor. on Jul 23, 2020, 06:58 PMIt is worth mentioning that some servers have the PAC account system, that is, you can register an account on a server that is using the PAC system and that account will work on other servers that have the PAC system.
Okay.. I'll keep that in mind. I changed my username to AntonioMontana anyways. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AntonioMontana

Thank You everyone. Changing the Username Helped. Peace and Love all. I'll close the discussion.. Thanks Again.  :-*