Help Me - how to add custom weapons in Yyg's PUB-G server?

Started by MRSK143, May 20, 2021, 10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yyg

;)I can't help you with this problem, I have tried this function, but it seems to trigger anti-cheating, I suggest you to check more information in the forum, good luck

MRSK143

Quote from: Yyg on May 31, 2021, 01:35 AM;)I can't help you with this problem, I have tried this function, but it seems to trigger anti-cheating, I suggest you to check more information in the forum, good luck

wait i want some more help from you bruh can you tell me how to remove register window and i want to take register boxes
https://ibb.co/WzSyrRm
in middle of the picture bruh can you help me?
@mR_Sk@

MRSK143

Quote from: Yyg on May 31, 2021, 01:35 AM;)I can't help you with this problem, I have tried this function, but it seems to trigger anti-cheating, I suggest you to check more information in the forum, good luck

bruh i want some help bruh cuz you made your server in gui plz help me
@mR_Sk@

Yyg

Quote from: MRSK143 on Jun 02, 2021, 01:30 AM

If you want to move out of the account system, you need to change both the server and client scripts. If you just want to move out of the window, you can look at the code reference, just comment out the code before the createAccount (just an example). I suggest you try reading the store/scripts file code
As long as you understand the server code, you will be able to make more extensions. Good luck

Sebastian

Quote from: Yyg on Jun 02, 2021, 03:22 AMAs long as you understand the server code, you will be able to make more extensions. Good luck

Agree.
@MRSK143 you should be very thankful for Yyg's help,  as he tried to help you a lot with examples and everything,  while you know nothing about scripting.

MRSK143

Quote from: Yyg on Jun 02, 2021, 03:22 AM
Quote from: MRSK143 on Jun 02, 2021, 01:30 AM

If you want to move out of the account system, you need to change both the server and client scripts. If you just want to move out of the window, you can look at the code reference, just comment out the code before the createAccount (just an example). I suggest you try reading the store/scripts file code
As long as you understand the server code, you will be able to make more extensions. Good luck

hey bro  you helped me a lot i am very thankful to you bro
@mR_Sk@

Yyg