Another biased action by Diazzaster

Started by SpittingFacts, Oct 28, 2021, 04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpittingFacts

https://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=8731.new#new

Why is this topic closed without the proper investigation? Yet another biase decision from staff, i dont know where the senior staff actually is or they dont even have an idea of the topic which is being discussed?
I request you guys to unlock the topic and its totally normal to discuss everything in this regard.

HunTinG

he locked to avoid spam, fuck him
PL dogs felt dominated, and they needed an excuse, anyway the devs will still can see the topic as he mentioned

SpittingFacts

Yet the things arenot very well cleared from one side and its again more like one sided show and i would like to request higher ranked Devs to take care of it and come up with just decision.
P.s Ravens Staff still has some minute and important evidence to share in their defence so make sure you ask them for those too whenever you're taking any sort of decision.
Thank you!!!!!

NicusorN5

Ah shit, there we go again.

Quote from: Dizzasterconsidering the fact that there is concrete proof of the extremely atrocious actions taken by some communities and members, they deserve a more strict legal action than just a masterlist blacklist.

@DizzasTeR these people you mentioned deserve legal action. But I doubt this is ever going to happen.

Quote from: SpittingFacts on Oct 28, 2021, 05:05 PMwould like to request higher ranked Devs to take care of it and come up with just decision.

They are for sure going to take a decision related to the banned server.

I don't know about you two @SpittingFacts and @HunTinG , but I'm sure you'll get banned by the moderators or admins here for all the useless trashtalking you're posting here. If I was a mod here, I'd ban your accounts lol

SpittingFacts

Quote from: Athanatos on Oct 29, 2021, 10:35 AMAh shit, there we go again.

Quote from: Dizzasterconsidering the fact that there is concrete proof of the extremely atrocious actions taken by some communities and members, they deserve a more strict legal action than just a masterlist blacklist.

@DizzasTeR these people you mentioned deserve legal action. But I doubt this is ever going to happen.

Quote from: SpittingFacts on Oct 28, 2021, 05:05 PMwould like to request higher ranked Devs to take care of it and come up with just decision.

They are for sure going to take a decision related to the banned server.

I don't know about you two @SpittingFacts and @HunTinG , but I'm sure you'll get banned by the moderators or admins here for all the useless trashtalking you're posting here. If I was a mod here, I'd ban your accounts lol
You dont need to know us and why would you want to debate here when its not something related to you "Sir"
You're not a mod so go away with your opinion and keep it in your pocket.

NicusorN5

I'm not going away, and I'm sure about that. I will be still watching

Razor.

Lol if you guys want to keep feeding this shitty drama please redirect yourself to a television channel. You're not adding a fucking thing to hear an "investigation", if there was any more evidence it would be added way before the shit you engender in a thread that has to do with a banned server and nothing to do with your personal fight. Before you have the courage to say that my opinion is no good, have the courage to just say your name, anyone wants to talk but doesn't want to show up (if I had supported them they wouldn't screw me for not being related to me).

Just wait for the answer and quiet your ass.

C'ya.

HunTinG

lmao who removed my reply? fucking bunch of pussies
athanathos u dont even play vcmp, who dafuq cares about who you support and who u don't? u are 404 in vcmp, gtfo lol

NicusorN5

Quote from: HunTinG on Oct 30, 2021, 12:52 AMathanathos u dont even play vcmp
I unironically play on my own local and private servers. And I also play RP servers.

Quote from: HunTinG on Oct 30, 2021, 12:52 AMwho dafuq cares about who you support and who u don't?
I assume this is true. Therefore nothing ever changes.

Quote from: HunTinG on Oct 30, 2021, 12:52 AMgtfo lol

Just like I said earlier. Nope.

HunTinG

ok so ur knowledge about vcmp equals 0 then lmao
i barely seen u playing in DM
u even know fast switching?
despite the fact u are commenting nonsense here, you are just here to say smth rather than nothing lmao

NicusorN5

Have you seen my personal text?  Yes, I'm here to raise my posts count so I can bitch around having the most posts here. Just as useless like my whole existance lmao

HunTinG

dafuq?

OK now on topic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoNmj-c9x_w

guess who came for a sweet talk with your only hunting? :))