Too many custom maps cause game crash while joining

Started by Kenneth Law, Aug 27, 2022, 03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenneth Law

Adding too many custom maps causes severe game crash everytime when I try to join the server. Note that these are only part of maps that I am going to add in. Please support any possible way for me to break the maps limit would you? ;)
Here is the link of image showing the crash messages when joining server https://kdocs.cn/l/cobr0T6Sq4Fx

Sebastian

Idk if related, but you can try to see if you have more than 255 files in your story.
(right click on the story directory and check that)

If it is more than 255, then try to "remove" (backup) some, until you get under 255, and try to enter the server again.

Kenneth Law

Quote from: Sebastian on Aug 29, 2022, 08:35 AMIdk if related, but you can try to see if you have more than 255 files in your story.
(right click on the story directory and check that)

If it is more than 255, then try to "remove" (backup) some, until you get under 255, and try to enter the server again.
What do you mean by files and story? Does story mean store and files mean the unp.7z which I packed up for maps?

Sebastian

Quote from: Kenneth Law on Aug 30, 2022, 07:10 AMWhat do you mean by files and story? Does story mean store and files mean the unp.7z which I packed up for maps?

by files I mean .xml, .png, .mp3, _unp.7z, .nut etc. + directories like "maps" "objects" "sounds" etc.