VCCC | VC&LC Community Server(CN)

Started by Yyg, Sep 11, 2022, 10:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yyg

:)Sorry my English is not good, but I am here to introduce you a VCMP server from China

In this server, the developers did a lot of new things, although some of the content is not advanced, but does add new fun to VCMP0.4.

(Note: this is an almost entirely Chinese server, unfortunately there is no time for dual language adaptation, but if we are lucky enough to be popular with international players, we will adapt it)

It's a two-city server with VC and LC that you can switch between by taking a plane, and each city has almost the same content.

With a full account system, you can start and join companies, and buy your own vehicles and housing assets. For other content, you only need to visit map stores (such as weapons stores, clothing stores, car dealerships).

You can view the map by holding down the [M] key

Common keys:
Open the mobile phone menu
[X] Action list
[M] A large map

Almost all functions are integrated within the B button's menu

In addition to this, the developers have built A "mission system" into the server, where you can play multiple gameplay (racing, A\D, etc.) within A single server without affecting the progress of the main world, while earning rewards that can be used after the game is over.

If you are interested in my introduction, please come and have a try, although there may be language problems

Server IP: 43.248.188.73-8192 (Updated 2023.05)
If you have a resource file or folder, rename it to "43.248.188.73-8192"

We have prepared the Mediafire store pack for you to skip the download step
https://www.mediafire.com/file/h5ubmi9mxju9fn5/103.239.244.226-8192.7z/file
(Updated 2023-03-12, Please Download new store :D)
(Please download and rename folder to "43.248.188.73-8192")

Funny Images

A Server Battle Mode Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xaw-B_SWEd0

New Version V1.7 Video(Winter)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkc1EeuR9b0

As a complement, this server uses the NPC functionality provided by Habi(Thanks!), which makes the world come alive.
I have tried to prevent these players from being shown, but it doesn't work. Sorry that this may be misleading for some players. I have added all NPC players' names, So that players can tell if there is a real player online.

PSL

Well done man, I see a bright future for this server, keep it up!

Sebastian

Sounds interesting. Will give it a try.
The use of NPCs makes me more curious, because I see around ~40 npcs joined. Hoping for a real traffic system simulation like in singleplayer, haha.

Sebastian

I've finally downloaded the files. To save some of struggles, here is a mirror of the store:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/rqh4ljr2dgedesh/171.115.220.47-8192.zip/file

I tested the server, and liked a lot that you found a good way to use both VC and LC maps in the same time, with custom radar and etc.
If I were you, I would have used water texture with no alpha, for gta3's map. :D

I've seen some interventions of NPCs around map, simulating the traffic, which was kinda cool: cop cars, civil cars, aircraft
And I can see the effort in everything around, especially on the GUI which I cannot really interact with, since I don't know chinese, haha.
(I don't think english will ever be added to the server, since english players will never stay long enough to make a difference because they cannot actually interact with the chinese GUI)

Great job, guys!

PS: Am I wrong, or there is some sort of Translator too? by pressing [Y] key, and shift (for green arrow)

Yyg

Quote from: Sebastian on Sep 11, 2022, 10:18 PMI've finally downloaded the files. To save some of struggles, here is a mirror of the store:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/rqh4ljr2dgedesh/171.115.220.47-8192.zip/file

I tested the server, and liked a lot that you found a good way to use both VC and LC maps in the same time, with custom radar and etc.
If I were you, I would have used water texture with no alpha, for gta3's map. :D

I've seen some interventions of NPCs around map, simulating the traffic, which was kinda cool: cop cars, civil cars, aircraft
And I can see the effort in everything around, especially on the GUI which I cannot really interact with, since I don't know chinese, haha.
(I don't think english will ever be added to the server, since english players will never stay long enough to make a difference because they cannot actually interact with the chinese GUI)

Great job, guys!

PS: Am I wrong, or there is some sort of Translator too? by pressing [Y] key, and shift (for green arrow)

Hi, friend, I'm glad you can see this server

Maybe it's a good idea to modify lcmod, but it's a pity that VCMP players don't seem to be enthusiastic about LC. Maybe they will improve it in the future

I am confident that the language is compatible. Maybe it just needs the affirmation of some English players (XD). If I see more international players, I believe I will join in English soon

Yes, I realized a VCMP input method in Chinese on the [Y] key, which makes me a little proud, because Chinese players can finally chat in Chinese, haha~

The server should be more and more perfect. I look forward to your coming in the future. Good luck!

ℛḝξ☂

Impressive, vivid and dynamic work! I really enjoyed talking in Chinese in the server!
I may be a slow walker but I am always walking.

XXXTENTACION

Hi,I'm Often Play San Andrends I'm Sometimes Play Vice City Mutiplayer

wjq66

Hello yyg, my English is not very good, but I know that VC and LC are very good ways to play wjq66 Congratulations on your server becoming better and better

Yyg

Server IP address and resource pack (7z) has been updated in 2023, welcome to play!

VEGETAZ

Kenneth Law

OK VCCC is nowadays becoming one of the most popular servers in VCMP let's see how bright the future it will have is!!

Yyg

Server IP Updated: 43.248.188.73:8192
If you have a store file, rename it to 43.248.188.73-8192