yes
3 (100%)
no
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closes: Jul 28, 2025, 12:47 PM

MEGAMIND

Update v7
Some necessary permissions that goes with forum settings..!
(Found this bug while changing my profile pic) So decided to make an update..!

MEGAMIND

Update v8
UI effect on loading screen and changed a method to quick load the forum (where it used to show a black screen and then load)..!

MEGAMIND

Update v9
Some sounds in vcmp forum app that makes it more attractive to vcmp and gta vc

Note:Notification sound is played different like cheat code notifier in gta vc

habi2

When i installed the new version, it was amazing to see the helicopter and rest on the notification.
Could we get a preview of the post in notification?

Edit: It does not open in app or web(open in web-good idea). Is it bug, the app remains on home screen showing VCMP Forum and version . btw, i did not gave app permission to audio record.

MEGAMIND

Quote from: habi2 on Aug 13, 2024, 09:54 AM
When i installed the new version, it was amazing to see the helicopter and rest on the notification.
Could we get a preview of the post in notification?

Edit: It does not open in app or web(open in web-good idea). Is it bug, the app remains on home screen showing VCMP Forum and version . btw, i did not gave app permission to audio record.
1.u need to give it all permissions as it resolves some bugs at the moment also once all permissions are done it then it opens main forum, if u open the ntification via buttons then it will lead u to specific post, also if ur upgrading from old version to latest kindly clear app storage memory and cache
2.Could we get a preview of the post in notification? will try out ..! wont promise
3.if u want to see the whooe notification i can do that for u but then there wont be helicopter images ;D

MEGAMIND

Update v10
Quote from: habi2 on Aug 13, 2024, 09:54 AMEdit: It does not open in app or web(open in web-good idea). Is it bug, the app remains on home screen showing VCMP Forum and version . btw, i did not gave app permission to audio record.

Thanks @habi2 for pointing out the bug, i noted that while adjusting sounds for the app i mistakenly commented out the app open and web open system, the bug has been fixed..! Update to the latest version pls..!

Edit: Now the app open button works more fast then before.. though theres still a little bug at open in web (although it opens in web as well but opens the app behind -_-) will try to get rid of it in near future

MEGAMIND

Hope u guys enjoying vice city like sounds in vcmp forum app, might be making u feel more like in game 😅

MEGAMIND

Quote from: habi2 on Aug 13, 2024, 09:54 AMCould we get a preview of the post in notification?

This is what you were looking for? @habi2 but then there wont be images like before :P
Let me know what you like, and which one suits more..!

habi2

Yes, this was exactly what i was looking for. There won't be images, but if user post one using [img] tag, will it be available there?

Thanks for putting efforts in making it.

For your next version also i have suggestion.

Suggestions: we can remove 'posted by' 2b2ttian as it is found in heading.
2. For quick understanding, the 'link' also can be removed. By clicking on 'Open in Browser' we can get link.
that will be enough.

thank you ...

MEGAMIND

if user post one using [img] tag, will it be available there?
working on it

done

For quick understanding, the 'link' also can be removed. By clicking on 'Open in Browser' we can get link.
that will be enough.

done

habi2

Quote from: MEGAMIND on Aug 15, 2024, 12:31 PM if user post one using [img] tag, will it be available there?
working on it

done

For quick understanding, the 'link' also can be removed. By clicking on 'Open in Browser' we can get link.
that will be enough.

done

that is so quick. :)

MEGAMIND

The images are now fetched directly from the post either with a text message or without text message
if there is no images u can just have a text message
also if theres an emoji with ur text it can also be displayed
secodnly thers one more thing as the forum has some classes it hard to target specific image, if image is like u can say a car and other side u have emoji from ur text then its upto the forum app to send u an emoji pic or the car u can say its like random()

MEGAMIND

MEGAMIND

Update v11
Now includes audio control Mute/Unmute
Changes were done according to habi's Suggestions

habi2

that is great. now, megamind you sleep. enough for today !   8)