Should be on playstore?

yes
3 (100%)
no
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closes: Jul 28, 2025, 12:47 PM

MEGAMIND

was just roaming around the forum when i saw the Post and decided to make it..

Quote from: EightyVice on May 01, 2016, 04:45 PMI tried it is only browser for page www.forum.vc-mp.org
The best to make it RSS reader for this forum to read it offline
And have notifications

Every 5 mins msg will be recieved about the latest post in vcmp, if theres no latest post it will display the previous post until new post is up..!

Download vcmpforum.apk

Source

habi2

hi megamind, i understand you are into building android app these days.

This app works on my android.

MEGAMIND

Quote from: habi2 on Jul 26, 2024, 08:33 PMhi megamind, i understand you are into building android app these days.

This app works on my android.

Glad to hear it, will keep on working with some ideas

or anyone who habe an idea let me know ill try to create it

MEGAMIND

Little Update

The VCMP Android App notification now includes random images as vcmp main site

No need to update app..!

EDIT:

The redirect google notice has been removed

of the fact that if the open button is pressed why clicking again to redirect, in-that case a custom script has been written to redirect automatically instead of asking

also now in notifications the name is mentioned of the user who posted the last message

MEGAMIND

Update:

Now the notifications are not sent rapidly after every 5 mins, u will recive notification only if new post is present..

MEGAMIND

Updated:
Now the users can login into android app Vcmp forum

Download: vcmpforum_v1.3.apk

MEGAMIND

Hey everyone sorry if someone is using the app and not receiving any notifications, i just reached back and noticed that due to every 5 minutes the server had an itnernal error might be due to continous ping to the server or something else im still looking into it / server could have also got exhausted idk...

well i have done a clean reset and set the notification timer for 15 mins now...!

MEGAMIND

Update v4

Now you can see a custom notification icon

Before:

After:

Note: Now when ever u recive a msg u will here a custom notification sound, that is taken straight from gta vc cheatcode notification CHEAT1.WAV

Download: vcmpforum_v1.4.apk

MEGAMIND

Update: Now you can see the users profile pic and his name for easy-refference who has posted

MEGAMIND

Anyone who has installed the app if they are facing notification continiously kindly mute the app or un intall untill i post an update of stable version..!

thankyou..1

MEGAMIND

Update v5
Now includes 2 buttons one for open url in app and other in web browser

Gito Baloch

Programming is the language I speak, the world I shape, and the future I code

H.a.S.a.N

this best work for vcmp in android had ever seen

MEGAMIND

Quote from: Gito Baloch on Aug 01, 2024, 08:35 PMgood work, thanks
Quote from: H.a.S.a.N on Aug 07, 2024, 01:00 PMthis best work for vcmp in android had ever seen
Glad to hear it, will keep on working with some ideas

or anyone who habe an idea let me know ill try to create it, other then vcmp forum..but related to vcmp

MEGAMIND

Update v6
Some UI changes and internet connection checker/error handler