My server can't connect to master.vc-mp.org!!

Started by Art3mis, Aug 13, 2024, 09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art3mis

Hello, I come from China and am a Chinese, so I am using translation software to communicate with you. Today, my server cannot be correctly connected to master.vc-mp.org, so my server cannot be displayed on the Internet normally. I rented a lightweight application server from Alibaba Cloud. In fact, yesterday my server was still running well, starting from [O-Plan]. Today, I was prompted "announcer: Failed to announce to master.vc-mp.org; socket failed to connect to host (0)". I hope I can get your help, thank you very much.

habi2

Can you provide more information?
1. The remote operating system in which server is running (Linux, ubuntu, etc)
2. Can you connect to your server by adding it to 'Favourite' tab in VCMP Browser?
3. Can you ping master.vc-mp.org or  ping www.google.com from remote server?

Art3mis

Hello habi, I apologize for not providing more detailed information at the time. My server was running Windows Server 2019 and as I am in China, I am unable to connect to Google or ping vc-mp.org. Thank you very much for your help. I have submitted a work order to Alibaba Cloud, but they claimed that it was due to international network issues and that all servers in China are unable to connect to vcmp.

Art3mis

Quote from: habi2 on Aug 13, 2024, 09:45 AMCan you provide more information?
1. The remote operating system in which server is running (Linux, ubuntu, etc)
2. Can you connect to your server by adding it to 'Favourite' tab in VCMP Browser?
3. Can you ping master.vc-mp.org or  ping www.google.com from remote server?
Yes i can use add favourites to connect my server and play

habi2

In server.cfg, add
announce_verboseand please tell the results appearing on console. can you?

Edit: I hope it is remote desktop windows. Can you open any websites in its browser?

Art3mis

Quote from: habi2 on Aug 13, 2024, 03:01 PMIn server.cfg, add

Edit: I hope it is remote desktop windows. Can you open any websites in its browser?
Hello habi, I really appreciate your willingness to help me. I have added it to the server. conf as you suggested and received the following result: "announcer: Thread created, ready to announce." However, it still cannot be displayed correctly on the internet and still receives the same result as before

Art3mis

Yes, I can access any website through Microsoft Edge and there seems to be no problem with the network, but I cannot ping vc-mp.org. I tried ping vc-mp.org but did not receive any response from vc-mp.org. However, if I visit some websites, it can display correctly and the latency is very low

habi2

There is a file announce.log in server-directory. Can you post its contents by opening it in notepad?

Art3mis

Hello habi, I would like to sincerely thank you again for being willing to help me. However, I am currently in China and it is 11:35 pm here. I am feeling a bit tired and I am very sorry. I should have waited here for your selfless help, but I have to go to bed. I will reply to you as soon as I wake up tomorrow. I am truly sorry

habi2

QuoteHello habi, I would like to sincerely thank you again for being willing to help me. However, I am currently in China and it is 11:35 pm here. I am feeling a bit tired and I am very sorry. I should have waited here for your selfless help, but I have to go to bed. I will reply to you as soon as I wake up tomorrow. I am truly sorry
okay, sure.

Art3mis

Quote from: habi2 on Aug 13, 2024, 03:42 PM
QuoteHello habi, I would like to sincerely thank you again for being willing to help me. However, I am currently in China and it is 11:35 pm here. I am feeling a bit tired and I am very sorry. I should have waited here for your selfless help, but I have to go to bed. I will reply to you as soon as I wake up tomorrow. I am truly sorry
okay, sure.
Hello Habi, it's 7:35 in the morning now. I have extracted the latest part of the content from the announce.rog, which is as follows. I have uploaded it to the attachment. I'm sorry, I have only learned some basic English and I'm not sure if the translation software can accurately express my meaning, but regardless of the result, I still appreciate it very much

Art3mis

Quote from: habi2 on Aug 13, 2024, 03:42 PM
okay, sure.
I don't know why, but it seems like I can't see my attachment. I'm not sure if you can see it. Here are its contents, or if you have an email, maybe I can send it to your email. End response-----------------------master.vc-mp.org: Failed to connect (10060)master.adtec.ovh: Did not receive an HTTP/1.1 200 OK response. Full response follows:---------------------- Begin response ----------------------HTTP/1.1 405 Not AllowedDate: Tue, 13 Aug 2024 15:43:01 GMTContent-Type: text/htmlContent-Length: 157Connection: close<html><head><title>405 Not Allowed</title></head><body><center><h1>405 Not Allowed</h1></center><hr><center>nginx/1.18.0</center></body></html>----------------------- End response -----------------------master.vc-mp.org: Failed to connect (10060)master.adtec.ovh: Did not receive an HTTP/1.1 200 OK response. Full response follows:---------------------- Begin response ----------------------HTTP/1.1 405 Not AllowedDate: Tue, 13 Aug 2024 15:44:23 GMTContent-Type: text/htmlContent-Length: 157Connection: close<html><head><title>405 Not Allowed</title></head><body><center><h1>405 Not Allowed</h1></center><hr><center>nginx/1.18.0</center></body></html>----------------------- End response -----------------------master.vc-mp.org: Failed to connect (10060)master.adtec.ovh: Did not receive an HTTP/1.1 200 OK response. Full response follows:---------------------- Begin response ----------------------HTTP/1.1 405 Not AllowedDate: Tue, 13 Aug 2024 15:45:46 GMTContent-Type: text/htmlContent-Length: 157Connection: close<html><head><title>405 Not Allowed</title></head><body><center><h1>405 Not Allowed</h1></center><hr><center>nginx/1.18.0</center></body></html>----------------------- End response -----------------------master.vc-mp.org: Failed to connect (10060)master.adtec.ovh: Did not receive an HTTP/1.1 200 OK response. Full response follows:---------------------- Begin response ----------------------HTTP/1.1 405 Not AllowedDate: Tue, 13 Aug 2024 15:47:08 GMTContent-Type: text/htmlContent-Length: 157Connection: close<html><head><title>405 Not Allowed</title></head><body><center><h1>405 Not Allowed</h1></center><hr><center>nginx/1.18.0</center></body></html>----------------------- End response -----------------------master.vc-mp.org: Failed to connect (10060)master.adtec.ovh: Did not receive an HTTP/1.1 200 OK response. Full response follows:---------------------- Begin response ----------------------HTTP/1.1 405 Not AllowedDate: Tue, 13 Aug 2024 15:48:31 GMTContent-Type: text/htmlContent-Length: 157Connection: close<html><head><title>405 Not Allowed</title></head><body><center><h1>405 Not Allowed</h1></center><hr><center>nginx/1.18.0</center></body></html>----------------------- End response -----------------------master.vc-mp.org: Failed to connect (10060)---------------------- Begin request ----------------------POST /announce.php HTTP/1.1Host: master.adtec.ovhConnection: closeUser-Agent: VCMP/0.4VCMP-Version: 67400Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencodedContent-Length: 9port=8195----------------------- End request -----------------------master.adtec.ovh: attempting to send 194 bytesmaster.adtec.ovh: Did not receive an HTTP/1.1 200 OK response. Full response follows:---------------------- Begin response ----------------------HTTP/1.1 405 Not AllowedDate: Tue, 13 Aug 2024 23:33:42 GMTContent-Type: text/htmlContent-Length: 157Connection: close<html><head><title>405 Not Allowed</title></head><body><center><h1>405 Not Allowed</h1></center><hr><center>nginx/1.18.0</center></body></html>----------------------- End response --------------------------------------------- Begin request ----------------------POST /announce.php HTTP/1.1Host: master.thijn.ovhConnection: closeUser-Agent: VCMP/0.4VCMP-Version: 67400Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencodedContent-Length: 9port=8195----------------------- End request -----------------------master.thijn.ovh: attempting to send 194 bytes---------------------- Begin response ----------------------HTTP/1.1 200 OKServer: nginxDate: Tue, 13 Aug 2024 23:33:43 GMTContent-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8Transfer-Encoding: chunkedConnection: closeVary: Accept-EncodingStrict-Transport-Security: max-age=630720000----------------------- End response -----------------------

habi2

mm.
Are you using the latest announce plugin https://forum.vc-mp.org/index.php?msg=51666 ?

Edit: I think the problem is that vc-mp.org is not accessible to your remote computer. Since VCMP browser lists only those servers which can communicate directly with it, there is unfortunately no solution to it. I think using a VPN will give access to vc-mp.org.

Try it, otherwise use an Amazon EC2 instance under the 'Free Tier' for 12 months.

From the log messages, i see that thijn.ovh gives an OK response. Go to VCMP Browser, ->Tools->Settings->Masterlist URL-> http://master.thijn.ovh
Close the browser and reopen it. Check your server is in the internet tab. As one of my old friend did, you can tell all your friends to change this setting.

Art3mis

Quote from: habi2 on Aug 14, 2024, 06:55 AMmm.
Are you using the latest announce plugin https://forum.vc-mp.org/index.php?msg=51666 ?

Edit: I think the problem is that vc-mp.org is not accessible to your remote computer. Since VCMP browser lists only those servers which can communicate directly with it, there is unfortunately no solution to it. I think using a VPN will give access to vc-mp.org.

Try it, otherwise use an Amazon EC2 instance under the 'Free Tier' for 12 months.

From the log messages, i see that thijn.ovh gives an OK response. Go to VCMP Browser, ->Tools->Settings->Masterlist URL-> http://master.thijn.ovh
Close the browser and reopen it. Check your server is in the internet tab. As one of my old friend did, you can tell all your friends to change this setting.

Hello Habi, I am still very grateful to you, but using VPN in China is a violation of the law. If it is serious, not only will I be fined, but I may even be detained and controlled. Alibaba Cloud customer service also claims that this is not a solution. I hope I can try Amazon's servers, but I apologize that this is impossible because I am not yet an adult and have my own bank card to create an Amazon account. Thank you very much

2b2ttianxiu

u can contact me, and I can help u(
Tencent QQ: 794609509