Import-Export Clothing Server

Started by !, Jul 31, 2016, 04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

!

Creadits: ZEUS

Commands:
[/] gotoloc, help, credits.
[/] greencard/xa, importclothes/xb, sellclothes./xc
[/] gps/xxa, loadclothes/xxb, exportclothes/xxc.

Note:
If u want to merg this one in your script so add these lines in the beginning of your  /gotoloc cmd.
//add in the beginning of /gotoloc command
if ( clothing[ player.ID ] == true ) MessagePlayer(COLOR_YELLOW+ "Import clothes then use this cmd.", player );
else if ( gps[ player.ID ] == true ) MessagePlayer(COLOR_YELLOW+ "Export clothes then use this cmd.", player );

Script Link:
Import-Export Clothing Server

Changelog - v1.1
► Name changed.
► Fix little bugs.
► Added new commands "'[ gps, loadclothes, exportclothes, help, credits. ]'"

Discord: zeus#5155

Kewun

lol, i trought it was like export import garage ( like in cz/en lu serv ) at first time

anyway, nice

Murdock

Nice that you documented this, I mean who doesn't know what a command like /greencard does?

Stormeus

@Murdock Agreed, you'd have to be a complete loser to not know that when you type in /greencard you get residency in the United States.

!

Quote from: Stormeus on Aug 01, 2016, 04:55 PM@Murdock Agreed, you'd have to be a complete loser to not know that when you type in /greencard you get residency in the United States.
@Stormeus this is just a sample.In this only importing cmds are available
actually in full script you have to first buy green card then 1 week - 3 month bussiness visa after which u will be able to start import export bussiness.

KAKAN

Quote from: zeus on Aug 01, 2016, 05:57 PM
Quote from: Stormeus on Aug 01, 2016, 04:55 PM@Murdock Agreed, you'd have to be a complete loser to not know that when you type in /greencard you get residency in the United States.
@Stormeus this is just a sample.In this only importing cmds are available
actually in full script you have to first buy green card then 1 week - 3 month bussiness visa after which u will be able to start import export bussiness.
lol, is this some kind of real life shit? :p
oh no

!

Quote from: KAKAN on Aug 01, 2016, 06:23 PMlol, is this some kind of real life shit? :p
@KAKAN there are some players who like to have these real life ... in the server.

!

;D ;DUpdated.

http://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=3475.msg26005#msg26005

Commands:
[/] gotoloc, help, credits.
[/] greencard/xa, importclothes/xb, sellclothes./xc
[/] gps/xxa, loadclothes/xxb, exportclothes/xxc.

Changelog - v1.1
► Name changed.
► Fix little bugs.
► Added new commands "'[ gps, loadclothes, exportclothes, help, credits. ]'"

PunkNoodle

Can you tell us what's the /greencard command for? I cba to download every script just to understand what's in it, that's why you should provide a brief description of it.

!

Quote from: ...kneedl_ on Aug 05, 2016, 12:51 PMCan you tell us what's the /greencard command for? I cba to download every script just to understand what's in it, that's why you should provide a brief description of it.
greencard is used to get permission to start import export bussiness if u don't have greencard u r not able to import or export clothes

Finch Real

Hahaha GreenCard
Btw Nice Try Kid
My Snipet Showroom

http://pastebin.com/5KKuU5cg