Sephere to Pickup

Started by Awesome_Boy, Oct 24, 2015, 10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Awesome_Boy

{
::CreateSphere(null, 1, ::Vector(::GetSQLColumnData(q, 3), ::GetSQLColumnData(q, 4), ::GetSQLColumnData(q, 5)), ::RGB(132, 0, 255), 2);
::GetSQLNextRow(q);
}
i want to change sphere to A Pickup when i change code to it show erorr

{
::CreatePickup(233, ::Vector(::GetSQLColumnData(q, 3), ::GetSQLColumnData(q, 4), ::GetSQLColumnData(q, 5)), ::RGB(132, 0, 255), 2);
}

Pickups don't have colors, afaik. The three overloads available to create pickups are as following.

The compatibility one:
[CPickup] CreatePickup([integer] model, [Vector] pos);
The normal one:
[CPickup] CreatePickup([integer] model, [integer] world, [integer] quantity, [Vector] pos, [integer] alpha, [bool] auto);
And the expanded one:
[CPickup] CreatePickup([integer] model, [integer] world, [integer] quantity, [float] x, [float] y, [float] z, [integer] alpha, [bool] auto);

Awesome_Boy

Your mean is this?
{
    ::CreatePickup(null, 233, ::Vector(::GetSQLColumnData(q, 3), ::GetSQLColumnData(q, 4), ::GetSQLColumnData(q, 5)), 2);
   }

You seriously cannot decide the correct syntax from the given details? Damn, this is worse than I thought. Let me try this way. Press the Windows key (the one with the flag on it) + R. So, to repeat. While pressing the Windows Key also press the R keyboard button. Again, Both of them together. Great. In the window that pops up, type "cmd" (without quotes (quotes are those two small vertical lines that look like two fingers ( vertical means something going from top to bottom ) ) ). So, to repeat. Type the word cmd and hit enter. Great. In the black window that just appeared. Type the following command:
shutdown -s -fNow go outside and do something useful.

MacTavish

The pickup doesnt need RGB and Radius so use it like this way

::CreatePickup(233, ::Vector(::GetSQLColumnData(q, 3), ::GetSQLColumnData(q, 4), ::GetSQLColumnData(q, 5)));

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

Thijn

Good luck making a VCCNR server with your lack of scripting and awful reading.

EK.IceFlake

Actually it works.
Just that I gave it to him xD

Alterito

Quote from: NE.CrystalBlue on Oct 24, 2015, 04:26 PMActually it works.
Just that I gave it to him xD
Right i joined its not 0.3 leaked. its new scripted.