Nobody can join me

Started by Yakov.TG, Dec 21, 2014, 08:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yakov.TG

When I run the server this happens

Sometimes it writes: "An erorr 10060 occurred..." and nobody can join me. How to fix this?

Nothing

I think there is eror in your scripts

Thijn

408 and 10060 means connection timeout. You probably have a very, very bad internet connection. Nothing we can do about it.

What does your browser say when going to http://master.vc-mp.ovh/servers/ ?

Nothing

Quote from: Yakov.TG on Dec 21, 2014, 08:50 AMWhen I run the server this happens

Sometimes it writes: "An erorr 10060 occurred..." and nobody can join me. How to fix this?

Hey Check My Pm I have its Soultion.

Thijn

Do not send solutions over PM. The forum is to share problems and solutions. How do people know what to do when they encounter the same error?

Nothing

Quote from: Thijn on Dec 21, 2014, 01:18 PMDo not send solutions over PM. The forum is to share problems and solutions. How do people know what to do when they encounter the same error?

Ok! Thanks Thijn Now I will note it before posting

MacTavish

Well Thijn what we have to do to put our servers in officials list

i know its a quiet bad question

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

Honey

You don't have to do anything, If the devs think your server is unique or offers smooth gameplay then they'll add it in the official's list.

Sebastian

first of all, it needs to be populated every day, I suppose.

UkRs

Just buy vrocker hosting and TADA!!!!!! ur server is official now...
* Karan ([email protected]) has joined #CDM
<Karan> retarded dickheads
* Karan ([email protected]) has left #CDM ("Leaving")

Fuzzie

Quote from: UkRs on Dec 25, 2014, 05:52 AMJust buy vrocker hosting and TADA!!!!!! ur server is official now...
Nope. Not true.
Quote from: sseebbyy on Dec 24, 2014, 10:52 AMfirst of all, it needs to be populated every day, I suppose.
If the dev team thinks a server is worth of the 'Official' status they will give it to the server. If I recall right, the developers and beta testers will do some kind of voting system to determine if the server is worth being called 'Official'.