Help error in plugin

Started by Luis_Labarca, Jun 17, 2016, 02:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luis_Labarca

you need is help to upgrade my server to o4rel004 and leave me two errors in plugin

Plugin error >> VcmPluginInit `plugin/libjavapluginrel32.dff`returned 0.
falied to load plugin: libjavapluginrel32

Plugin error >> LoadLibrary<> `plugin/`mysql04rel32.dff` failed : code 127
falied to load plugin: mysql04rel32.dff

as I fix this error

My server RP
IP: 51.222.28.159:8194

Thijn

Why are they dff files?

Grab the dlls from here

EK.IceFlake

No, I think this guy typed it out himself as vcmp automatically determines the extension. A dff wouldn't return 0 it would probably crash the server.

Not only that but the mysql plugin depends on the main squirrel plugin (the host) and to the Java plugin the mysql plugin is quite useless.

KAKAN

If you're not working with a Java server, simply remove the libjavaplugin04rel04 from your server.cfg
And if you're trying to work with Java, look up at the root folder( of vcmp ) and there must be a folder named "Logs" or something like that. Open it, and there must be some TXT files, open any one of them( as you've encountered the same error many times ), and you got the error. See it and try fixing or simply post the .TXT file and someone else would help you.
About MySQL, ask Thijn or search the forum, this has been posted many a times.
oh no

Luis_Labarca

Quote from: Thijn on Jun 17, 2016, 05:59 AMWhy are they dff files?

Grab the dlls from here
lol sorry I'm wrong is .dll
My server RP

Luis_Labarca

Quote from: ext-d.CrystalBlue on Jun 17, 2016, 06:53 AMNo, I think this guy typed it out himself as vcmp automatically determines the extension. A dff wouldn't return 0 it would probably crash the server.

No esque'm wrong me I wanted to tell .dll
My server RP

Luis_Labarca

Quote from: . on Jun 17, 2016, 07:33 AMNot only that but the mysql plugin depends on the main squirrel plugin (the host) and to the Java plugin the mysql plugin is quite useless.
OK borrare that plugin only add it because I upgrade to 04rel004 and me to download the plugin allplugins_04rel004_patch7 and I thought that this plugin was needed
My server RP

Luis_Labarca

Quote from: KAKAN on Jun 17, 2016, 11:44 AMIf you're not working with a Java server, simply remove the libjavaplugin04rel04 from your server.cfg
And if you're trying to work with Java, look up at the root folder( of vcmp ) and there must be a folder named "Logs" or something like that. Open it, and there must be some TXT files, open any one of them( as you've encountered the same error many times ), and you got the error. See it and try fixing or simply post the .TXT file and someone else would help you.
About MySQL, ask Thijn or search the forum, this has been posted many a times.
OK bro thanks for the information
My server RP

Luis_Labarca

My server RP

Xmair

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Luis_Labarca

Quote from: Xmair on Jun 20, 2016, 06:00 AMI bet the person above me is @Luis_Labarca

If I am elpatrondelmal (luis_labarca) create me another account since the other delete it to delete personal data that account was created with my @Stormeus personal data there is no problem in having another account or if any? the other delete it
My server RP