problem when i run linux server

Started by Spice, Aug 08, 2015, 09:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spice

when i run linux server it gives me an error listing this

/mpsvrrel32: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.14' not found (required by ./mpsvrrel32)

can annyone tell what should i do...?

Thijn

What does ldd --version return?
Also, what distro are you running? 32/64bit?

Quote from: Spice on Aug 08, 2015, 09:18 AMcan annyone tell what should i do...?

No distro name, architecture, version etc. Absolutely no info and no f*s given. This is what you can do and save both us and you the trouble: Go to your father and tell him "one of my bones is hurting". And just that. Don't tell him anything else. And start crying continuously. Then wait to see what he can tell you. He'll probably slap you a few times to find the specific bone that hurts and that's what I would do if you were here.

PlayerX

I once had that fucking problem. Actually, I forget me and did not want to know more about CentOS.
If some see me on a server and see that I'm not from Argentina, is an impostor >_>.
Playing since 9 years.

KAKAN

Use WIndows, or else if u still like Linux, I would greatly suggest u to install UBUNTU
oh no

Thijn

Quote from: KAKAN on Aug 09, 2015, 04:49 AMUse WIndows, or else if u still like Linux, I would greatly suggest u to install UBUNTU
Ha, Windows. No way. Windows isn't made for hosting servers, it just needs too much resources and isn't available for cheap.
Ubuntu is better then windows in that case, but it's just a matter of preference.

KAKAN

What about home hosting, in that case windows is better
oh no

Thijn

Quote from: KAKAN on Aug 09, 2015, 08:43 AMWhat about home hosting, in that case windows is better
Windows is never better for hosting, and you shouldn't host at home.

KAKAN

Is there any problems when hosting at home, and why windows is never good for hosting? lol
I play vcmp, that's why I like windows, an even I can host my server in it
oh no

MacTavish

Windows vps are made for saving business data such as bank records

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

Quote from: Kusanagi on Aug 09, 2015, 09:44 AMWindows vps are made for saving business data such as bank records

Windows servers are made for lazy nabs who cannot use a Linux box :P

KAKAN

Every one can use Linux(Ubuntu atleast)
And @S.L.C, what do u use? Windows or Linux?
oh no

PlayerX

Quote from: Thijn on Aug 09, 2015, 08:01 AM
Quote from: KAKAN on Aug 09, 2015, 04:49 AMUse WIndows, or else if u still like Linux, I would greatly suggest u to install UBUNTU
Ha, Windows. No way. Windows isn't made for hosting servers, it just needs too much resources and isn't available for cheap.
Ubuntu is better then windows in that case, but it's just a matter of preference.

Wine, Wine Wine fooooo...
If some see me on a server and see that I'm not from Argentina, is an impostor >_>.
Playing since 9 years.

Spice

now my server start but it does not load plugins....and data base (which means plugins....not loading)
the hosting i am using is  linux ubunet x86 os
so tell me what plugins and server i should use 32 or 64 and also tell why plugins not loading....
now i am using 64 so the plugins arenot loading...

KAKAN

x86 = 32 bit plugins, u should use them!
And also, don't forget to change the plugins name in server.cfg
oh no