Starfish Deathmatch City server

Started by Siezer, Aug 28, 2015, 04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siezer

Starfish Deathmatch City is a server based on deathmatch which was started in August 2015 by Siezer and Mashreq. The features of SDC includes a random 20 min base in which all the players will be taken to the random base. We also have a bet system in which a player can request a bet with his friend, the one who wins will be the winner of the match. We also do have implemented house system, which will allow players to purchase a house and lock them whenever they need [which will make others not to enter it].

Server Information
IP: 188.165.247.223:5192
Forum: www.sdc-vcmp.cf
IRC:  #SDC-server @ LUnet

MacTavish

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

MatheuS

if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.

Xmair

Nice one, But the previous one was even better.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

SoFahim

The reason I have left VC-MP is scripting base + the gameplay.
VC-MP 0.4 released with lots of awesome things but they put pawn behind.

Siezer

Script updates - Starfish DM v.2
  • A new information, server and syntax color changes.
  • A new message on join with country attached to it.
  • A new facility for the vehicle - which would show the vehicle information while entering a vehicle.
  • A custom message for kills and deaths.
  • Staff commands in IRC shifted to admin channel.
  • A new clan system!.
  • All the old commands: gotoloc, saveloc, goto, nogoto, spawnwep, spawnloc, hide have been added back..
  • All the user commands will be now used by ! prefix. (excluding register, login, changepass and nogoto).

Clan System
The clan leader/representative needs to appeal at our forum's Clan section/board inorder to appeal for their clan, the application for the clan will be on process and once it gets accepted by staff. The clan will be added to the server with their 3 minor tags along with the leader/representative assigned by the admin. The leader/representative will be able to add the clan members or remove the members whom they have added. The members who have been added by the leader/representative will be able to enter the server if they uses the tag. All the kills made by the minor tag will be saved to the main tag. The players who will be using the tag and if they aren't added by their clan representative/leader they will be kicked automatically.

KAKAN

Nice work! That system was of XE tho!
oh no

soulshaker

Quote from: KAKAN on Sep 27, 2015, 03:38 PMNice work! That system was of XE tho!
XE is history, and now new players of VC:MP don't even know what was XE or there was any server named XE

Thijn

Quote from: Siezer on Sep 27, 2015, 02:15 PM
  • All the user commands will be now used by ! prefix. (excluding register, login, changepass and nogoto).
Why?!

jayant

@Thijn - Most of the people aren't aware of '/', they still want '!',maybe

KAKAN

I liked '/', but yea most of the nabs are using '!', that's why I have to implement it too.
oh no

Murdock

Quote from: Thijn on Sep 28, 2015, 05:44 AM
Quote from: Siezer on Sep 27, 2015, 02:15 PM
Why?!

Let's move back to 0.3 as well then if people are still used to that? :P

EK.IceFlake

So make them used to /!
There isn't a single server of mine wid a single ! command.

Siezer

Update: The hosting has been changed, New IP: 178.62.27.239:8232 (Thanks to SLC for the host)