[ Tool ] World Boundaries by Jacob

Started by Sebastian, Sep 06, 2015, 01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

World Boundaries

While I was cleaning my files, I found this old missed program, but very useful !
Don't really remember who created it, but all credits goes to him. :)
If anybody knows his name, I will be happy to complete this post with his name.

CREDITS goes to Jacob !

Just to know, the programs works just fine in Windows 8.1.

( you find on screen all the info you need )

Xmair

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

KAKAN

YAY! Nice work, btw are u back to VCMP?? Oh! c'mon please say a YES
oh no

KAKAN

btw can u upload it in MediaFire.com or something like that, the link isn't working
oh no

Quote from: KAKAN on Sep 06, 2015, 01:23 PMbtw can u upload it in MediaFire.com or something like that, the link isn't working

@S.L.C pokes @Thijn and asks if he can mirror this (if legal).

Thijn

Debian

Thanks seby but don't again share a file with solidfiles if anyone click on Download then if he opens that file in rar.exe extension and all the browsers get infected by malware and even the download direct link some times takes us to some fake pages with all fake news.

Sebastian

Quote from: KAKAN on Sep 06, 2015, 01:22 PMYAY! Nice work, btw are u back to VCMP??

No. I'm just ending some minor things, then I'm off.

Quote from: Thijn on Sep 06, 2015, 01:28 PMThis was posted on the GTAForum forums by jacob, so it wasn't really created for VCMP.

Mirror: http://vcmp.thijn.ovh/files/VC_World_Boundries.rar

Thank you !

Quote from: Debian on Sep 06, 2015, 01:37 PMThanks seby but don't again share a file with solidfiles if anyone click on Download then if he opens that file in rar.exe extension and all the browsers get infected by malware and even the download direct link some times takes us to some fake pages with all fake news.

Don't really know why you get such redirections... you should try AdBlock.
Anyway, there are now available mirrors of the download. Enjoy !

KAKAN

Any reason for why u r leaving VCMP? We'll miss u a-lot
oh no

MacTavish

Actually it much old i used this tool when i was learning Pawn scripting few years ago btw i would be very helpfull for newbies, i was thinking to create a topic about all problems ( with their solutions) of vcmp such as missing redistributables and much more

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P