[Request] Regarding Gravity

Started by soulshaker, Sep 16, 2015, 11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soulshaker

Well it was said before by devs that player.Gravity will not be added, so is it possible to add any particular function which will stop vehicles to float in air(when gravity is changed to low)? Because its almost impossible to drive vehicles when server gravity is set to low :/

:P

I READ IT IN MANY PLACES ITS IMPOSSIBLE I MADE IT A LOW GRAVITY SERVER BUT MY IDEA FLOPED DUE TO CARS FLYING YOU CANT STOP IT
SLC is a good scripter but he always use bad words for abusing players :P

Awesome_Boy

yeah it is a useful function. plz add this function

EK.IceFlake

KAKAN

oh no

EK.IceFlake

I mean hack the servers query mechanism to set gravity for players.

Thijn

What the fuck does the query mechanism have to do with Gravity?

Quote from: Thijn on Sep 21, 2015, 04:57 PMWhat the fuck does the query mechanism have to do with Gravity?

NO IDEA! But this guy (yes, this guy --> @NE.CrystalBlue) if you look closely, all of his posts are nonsense. He comes to topics and makes a post with nonsense and then disappears. Leaving people to debate or wonder what DAFUQ did he meant :-\

EK.IceFlake

@S.L.C
Nope! If you know how to understand posts none of them are nonsense.
@Thijn
I didn't mean that query mechanism.
I meant the one in which the server tells the client its "rules" (gravity, speed, etc.)

Thijn

Quote from: NE.CrystalBlue on Sep 21, 2015, 05:03 PM@S.L.C
Nope! If you know how to understand posts none of them are nonsense.
@Thijn
I didn't mean that query mechanism.
I meant the one in which the server tells the client its "rules" (gravity, speed, etc.)
You literally have no idea what you're talking about, do you? :P

EK.IceFlake

@Thijn
I have a total idea. If you don't understand it... well... not my problem.

Awesome_Boy

stop Chatting here. Its only about request ans yes or no

Thijn

Might as well lock this. Yes, we know player specific gravity is requested, the point has been made.
Posts about modifying the "query mechanism" are useless, and I would like to wish you best of luck to modify the server you want it. It's not going to succeed, let me tell ya. The way you talk proves this point, you just have no idea how the server work or how the plugin SDK is made up.