Pakistan banded

Started by Cool, Sep 25, 2015, 06:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cool

I ask for a vps from Playerx hes says pakistan is banded and may be a possible ban on forum why pakistani banded

KAKAN

What did you write? Banded or banned?
oh no

jayant

I think possible reason is that maybe someone cheated him,broken his terms and policies..PlayerX can clarify this.

DizzasTeR

Quote from: aliabbas on Sep 25, 2015, 06:12 AM... pakistan is banded and may be a possible ban on forum why pakistani banded

Don't worry, we will be still here perhaps a few Pakis like you will get the fuck out of here.

Cool

Quote from: Doom_Killer on Sep 25, 2015, 06:28 AM
Quote from: aliabbas on Sep 25, 2015, 06:12 AM... pakistan is banded and may be a possible ban on forum why pakistani banded

Don't worry, we will be still here perhaps a few Pakis like you will get the fuck out of here.
whats wrong with you any problem

KAKAN

LOL..!! Can't u understand what he meant?
oh no

Cool

he says like you its clear kakan i think you didnt understand hes mean we will be here but some other and like you will get fuck off

FinchDon

It  not ban Actualy PlayerX provide Panel For 2 User Per Country And Pakistan Two panels are already taken
1.Dragon and FinchDon
2.Decent_946 Aka Asadullah Sindhi Kokar :D
For any help and support Join #s-s at IRC for Help in Scripting
( For Newbies )

Decent_946

Quote from: FinchDon on Sep 26, 2015, 02:56 AMIt  not ban Actualy PlayerX provide Panel For 2 User Per Country And Pakistan Two panels are already taken
1.Dragon and FinchDon
2.Decent_946 Aka Asadullah Sindhi Kokar :D
the hell with kukar -_- ..

ye as Finch said PK isn't banned.. PlayerX provide 2 panels per country..
IDK more about his NEW VPS..

Thijn

Locked. If you have a problem with someone, use PMs or IRC.