Server Problem!

Started by Diamond, Oct 29, 2015, 10:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diamond

I updated my plugins and port forwarded and hosted my server and checked through Thijn vcmp server checker and it shows On 0.4 Masterlist 'Yes'..
But when i tell my friends to check they say it isnt there..
So Guys if u are Seeing this chk in your masterlist is there any server named 'Xtreme FIghters City [Diamond's Hosting]
and it is the IP, um ay check form here too
www.thijn.minelord.com/vcmp/checker

IP: 117.207.187.213:5192

Diamond

Check your server!

Server Status
On 0.4 masterlist list?   Yes
Server Version   VCMP 0.4: 04rel003
Online players
Server information
Passworded   No
Players   0
Max Players   100
Hostname   Xtreme Fighters City [Diamond's Hosting]
Gamemode   XFC v3.0
Mapname   Vice City

Here is the Text Format of thijn VCMP checker

KAKAN

Add the IP to your favs, I can see it.
oh no

rulk

Checker says its OK, Adding it to my favourites works too, but its not in my master list

Edit: It's all OK, showing in my master list now too.
We are all god's children.

Cool

Wtf not showing in my masterlist :P

Diamond

I again Told my frnd to connect, he syas its not there but i checked it through THijn checker its . On master list 'Yes'

Anik

I am also facing the same problem. Players connect by adding it in favorite but they can't find it in Masterlist.

Xmair

There might be some issues in your scripts, as I updated the announcer plugin I use just now and tried launching my server and it was showing at the masterlist. I tried my all 4 servers.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

SAzEe21

Quote from: Xmair on Oct 31, 2015, 01:09 PMThere might be some issues in your scripts, as I updated the announcer plugin I use just now and tried launching my server and it was showing at the masterlist. I tried my all 4 servers.
@Xmair is right.
Update your announce plugin then try

KAKAN

Updated.
Yet, having the same problem.

Try this:-
Add this on your server.cfg
announce_verbose
oh no

Thijn

When my checker says it's on the masterlist, it should've announced properly. Just know that my checkers uses a cached masterlist that updates every 30 minutes in order to keep the masterlist away from stress and speed up the process.

Anik

My announce04rel64 is updated. But only I am able to see it in masterlist. When I ask any of my friend to check if it is in the list. They say, they are not able to find.

Diamond

Please if anyone is seeing it Now.. Check is there server in masterlist.
Named:  'Xtreme Fighters City [Diamond's Hosting]'

KAKAN

oh no

Cool