Just take a look at this

Started by EK.IceFlake, Jan 07, 2016, 07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK.IceFlake

--removed--

Well, if a player is a troll and an admin is just another player with slightly more privileges... what would the expected result be?

Want to punish them? Stop playing on the server. As if that's gonna happen :D

Stormeus

Why would you even bother trying to hack their server? It just makes you look dumb and petty. Not that their admin team is doing too great anyway.

Taweel

dont cry you midget
hahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahhah

Diamond

Quote from: Taweel on Jan 08, 2016, 12:18 AMdont cry you midget
hahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahhah

I doubt on something when people laugh without any reason on their own.

On: Good, @NE.CrystalBlue, i saw One of the admins of VCCNR spreading wrong rumuors about someone.

Xmair

Let me get it straight, they banned you from the server because they didn't wanted you to play there and from that time you are just trying to 'hack' their server. This won't help. You should leave that server and live in peace.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Stormeus on Jan 07, 2016, 11:27 PMWhy would you even bother trying to hack their server? It just makes you look dumb and petty. Not that their admin team is doing too great anyway.
Not just "trying". I success!

DizzasTeR

You take unfair advantages of the exploits Crystal, you also took the same unfair advantage of injections to hack my IRC bot, what would you expect people to do then.

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Jan 08, 2016, 09:17 AMYou take unfair advantages of the exploits Crystal, you also took the same unfair advantage of injections to hack my IRC bot, what would you expect people to do then.
I was just showing you that exploit so that you can able to fix it.
They were taking unfair advantages of their adminship why cant I take "unfair" advantage of my skills

DemWafflez

Let me clear this up a bit.

Dogola got a special treatment by Razor because he's a fuckhead in general, who misbehaved and spammed on our forums, and yet I unbanned him for a last chance. The topic was merely about an /unjail anyways. It's plain simple, he's being a bitch, so will we be.

The complaint against Sachiko, is merely about a kick from the IRC. And I agree with Sachiko that he is annoying and undermines many admins, not sure if on purpose or due the lack of common sense.

As the third complain has no evidence at all, only quoted logs which can be manipulated easily, we can and will not take actions based on that. As he was aware he was 'being abused' he should've captured the required evidence for us to decide on.

Now about our friend Crystal, whom has been banned for quite a while, by me I believe.
He's been evading bans, insulting me personally on other servers such as VK's, attempting to hack us for a long period, and apparently he yesterday even managed to obtain OP status on our IRC, which thankfully I could prevent from doing any more harm due to the notification Sardar gave me.

To me, you are just a stupid little kid who can not deal with his own mistakes and is still on a path to hack us, or whatever you aim to do, which will be useless anyways. Hack us, we seal it and go on. Try to infect us, we ain't that stupid. Spread bad words and rumors about us, still 0 fucks given. Players will at the end still join our server, and judge for themselves. Merely anyone reads this shit here anyways.
We have just been ignoring your presence, and I will keep on doing so, because you are not worth a second of my life.

-DemWafflez
VCCNR Owner/Head admin.
Vice Thugz
Youtube
Facebook
Find me on LUNet at #DemWafflez

Stormeus

Quote from: NE.CrystalBlue on Jan 08, 2016, 09:36 AM
Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Jan 08, 2016, 09:17 AMYou take unfair advantages of the exploits Crystal, you also took the same unfair advantage of injections to hack my IRC bot, what would you expect people to do then.

You're an idiot.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Responsible_disclosure

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Stormeus on Jan 08, 2016, 03:58 PM
Quote from: NE.CrystalBlue on Jan 08, 2016, 09:36 AM

You're an idiot.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Responsible_disclosure
I don't understand it

DizzasTeR

I'm actually ashamed of Razor and Sachiko being in VU and then having an attitude like that, is that all left for VU to accept amongst the people? The last report link seriously pissed me off, one guy abuses his powers and the other one declined the report because 'no video proof'. Such chaos.

Sachiko

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Jan 09, 2016, 09:57 AMI'm actually ashamed of Razor and Sachiko being in VU and then having an attitude like that, is that all left for VU to accept amongst the people? The last report link seriously pissed me off, one guy abuses his powers and the other one declined the report because 'no video proof'. Such chaos.

Excuse me for exercising the right to a fair judgement. Only text proof was provided. Not pics or video. I was still watching the person in question as people were accusing HIM of being a hacker to me via PM while I was in-game. Not only that, the day it happened he was trying to pass off as a Beta Team member. I asked Kirollos to ask Castagna if there was someone from Germany who was in the beta team and Castagna informed me there was not(I now know that bogart was using a VPN as when I banned him(more than once which prompted me to ban his subnet), other players were banned as well. And despite the denial of the report, Razor was told to straighten up in our staff chat that we hold once in a while. Berating me for not accepting such an easily modifiable form of proof is like berating the cops for not accepting charges where the only witness is the victim and no clear evidence is given.

WiLsOn

You're complaining about their staff but you should edit your post and report yourself too.