Buddy Free Host.

Started by Buddy, Jan 16, 2016, 01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KAKAN

Quote from: Buddy on Jan 17, 2016, 03:28 AM
Quote from: Stormeus on Jan 16, 2016, 06:06 PMSo the servers will constantly go down because you went to sleep? Uptime and a static IP are probably the two most basic things you need to run a server and you can't provide either of them. Your servers would only be up for 13.5 hours out of 24 every day in theory, seriously reconsider your server hosting plan.
You are right i host a server for 13hours it enough for me.
I host my Server from my Laptop too. I can host it for the whole day :P
oh no

Drake

Quote from: KAKAN on Jan 17, 2016, 05:29 AM
Quote from: Stormeus on Jan 16, 2016, 06:06 PMSo the servers will constantly go down because you went to sleep? Uptime and a static IP are probably the two most basic things you need to run a server and you can't provide either of them. Your servers would only be up for 13.5 hours out of 24 every day in theory, seriously reconsider your server hosting plan.
What are the advantages of hosting the server on laptop or PC? ;D

KAKAN

Quote from: Drake on Jan 17, 2016, 06:10 AM
Quote from: KAKAN on Jan 17, 2016, 05:29 AM
What are the advantages of hosting the server on laptop or PC? ;D
I can say about some disaadvantages tho
oh no

Buddy

Quote from: Stormeus on Jan 17, 2016, 05:20 AM
Quote from: Buddy on Jan 17, 2016, 03:28 AMYou are right i host a server for 13hours it enough for me.

I don't think you've considered the fact that your server will always appear as offline for a good half of the entire world.
Yes firsst my server get off but now not please look at masterlist.
 L0L!!!!
Buddy

EK.IceFlake

At the very least you can keep your pc open 24/7 on a backup power supply.

Human

Hahahahahahah You Think We Will  Give You Our  Offical Script :P Hahaha No  One Are Mad To Give Offical Script :)

Human

Why We Need Your   Stupid  Buddy Host @Drake Have a  Best Host :D

KAKAN

Quote from: [PP]SilenT on Jan 23, 2016, 04:29 PMWhy We Need Your   Stupid  Buddy Host @Drake Have a  Best Host :D
It looks like you're saying this to drake.

Quote from: [PP]SilenT on Jan 23, 2016, 04:26 PMHahahahahahah You Think We Will  Give You Our  Offical Script :P Hahaha No  One Are Mad To Give Offical Script :)
Well, it's there choice, not yours
oh no