Buddy Free Host.

Started by Buddy, Jan 16, 2016, 01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

Hello Guys i have decide to host others server. You can see Example Grand Theft Auto Event City Server is hosted or created by me. I am hosting a server for 15 hours on my pc and the ip did'nt show because i am using pc to host a server so ip get changes. I Only accept these script which are here and leaked scripts will not be accepted.
For Applying please Reply in this topic following instructions. And last thing that is server will be on at Pakistani Time From 7:00 PM on Night and off at 5:00 Am and again On at 2:00PM On Afternoon and off at 5:30 PM and again you see up.
User Name :
Email :
Server port :
Server solts (10 to 100)  :
Server Name :
Eles :

Note : If you trust on me then give me your script if not then as you wish.
Note : I only reply on this post when someone post any application i mean i did'nt reply on L0L Post.
Buddy

Diamond

Lol, hosting with a PC?
#rekt

Anik

LOL Why would anyone use ur host??? @Drake 's Host Just ROCKS

Buddy

Buddy

Buddy

Quote from: [DS]Anik on Jan 16, 2016, 03:37 PMLOL Why would anyone use ur host??? @Drake 's Host Just ROCKS
L0L what you mean i anyone get Diened in Drake application then he can apply for me...........
Buddy

Thijn

Quote from: Buddy on Jan 16, 2016, 03:49 PM
Quote from: NE DiamondBlue on Jan 16, 2016, 03:26 PMLol, hosting with a PC?
#rekt
pc == laptop L0L

rofl.

I'm tempted to lock this so no one can be stupid enough to agree with this, but it's just too funny to watch.

MatheuS

if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.

KAKAN

Quote from: MatheuS on Jan 16, 2016, 05:05 PM@S.L.C see this
Not in a mood to read more. So please, SLC, don't post here.
If he does, his post might be:-
QuoteOh my god. wtf did I start? :-\
oh no

Stormeus

So the servers will constantly go down because you went to sleep? Uptime and a static IP are probably the two most basic things you need to run a server and you can't provide either of them. Your servers would only be up for 13.5 hours out of 24 every day in theory, seriously reconsider your server hosting plan.

How's this any different then anyone hosting his server on his own PC/Laptop ? Why would I give you my script to host it on your PC when I can do the same thing on my PC? Why? That is the question.

Does anyone ever think this through? Seriously?

Williams

Hehe great keep it up :D ...
Hey, i m always at IRC and Forum you can comtact me at IRC channel :- #GDM @LUNet and Forum :- http://pro-fighter.tk/index.php

Buddy

I am not forcing someone to host. If someone want then he can apply.
Buddy

Buddy

Quote from: Stormeus on Jan 16, 2016, 06:06 PMSo the servers will constantly go down because you went to sleep? Uptime and a static IP are probably the two most basic things you need to run a server and you can't provide either of them. Your servers would only be up for 13.5 hours out of 24 every day in theory, seriously reconsider your server hosting plan.
You are right i host a server for 13hours it enough for me.
Buddy

Drake

Quote from: Buddy on Jan 17, 2016, 03:28 AM
Quote from: Stormeus on Jan 16, 2016, 06:06 PMSo the servers will constantly go down because you went to sleep? Uptime and a static IP are probably the two most basic things you need to run a server and you can't provide either of them. Your servers would only be up for 13.5 hours out of 24 every day in theory, seriously reconsider your server hosting plan.
You are right i host a server for 13hours it enough for me.
This forced me to reply here ;D
LMFAO

Stormeus

Quote from: Buddy on Jan 17, 2016, 03:28 AMYou are right i host a server for 13hours it enough for me.

I don't think you've considered the fact that your server will always appear as offline for a good half of the entire world.