VCMP Wallpaper

Started by KakaroT, Apr 26, 2016, 05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KAKAN

Quote from: Thijn on Apr 27, 2016, 01:36 PMHe's a smart fecker, so obviously he went to college. I don't see why you couldn't ask this on IRC though :P
fecker lol: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fecker
xd
oh no

Stormeus

Quote from: Thijn on Apr 27, 2016, 01:42 PM
Quote from: Stormeus on Apr 27, 2016, 01:38 PM
Quote from: Thijn on Apr 27, 2016, 01:36 PMHe's a smart fecker, so obviously he went to college

Go to*, I'm still in college
Ah, right :P

Just saying, the distinction is pretty important. Past tense implies I don't lose a ton of sleep over college and VC:MP anymore. Present tense makes it clear that I do. ::)

Thijn

Quote from: Stormeus on Apr 27, 2016, 06:18 PM
Quote from: Thijn on Apr 27, 2016, 01:42 PM
Quote from: Thijn on Apr 27, 2016, 01:36 PMHe's a smart fecker, so obviously he went to college

Ah, right :P

Just saying, the distinction is pretty important. Past tense implies I don't lose a ton of sleep over college and VC:MP anymore. Present tense makes it clear that I do. ::)
Good point :) Please do get some sleep though!

maxorator

Quote from: Thijn on Apr 27, 2016, 08:27 PMGood point :) Please do get some sleep though!
Sleep is for the weak. Real men are zombies.

Hanney

Damn, and here was me thinking someone was selling a vc-mp wallpaper for my bedroom. Ah well, there's always another time...

ysc3839

Quote from: Stormeus on Apr 27, 2016, 10:02 AMI have no idea who did 0.3z. All of the 0.4 loading screens have been my own work since public beta.
I remembered 0.3's loading screens is same as 0.1. Maybe it was designed by the origin VCMP team.

Coolkid

What majors are u taking in college

Stormeus

Quote from: Coolkid on Apr 29, 2016, 03:26 AMWhat majors are u taking in college

Majoring in computer science, with a concentration in philosophy.

KAKAN

Quote from: Stormeus on Apr 29, 2016, 05:03 AM
Quote from: Coolkid on Apr 29, 2016, 03:26 AMWhat majors are u taking in college

you fail in Maths?
No keel me pl0x
oh no

Coolkid

Quote from: Stormeus on Apr 29, 2016, 05:03 AM

Are from USA ?

If yes then from which state and name of your college

Stormeus

Quote from: KAKAN on Apr 29, 2016, 08:37 AMyou fail in Maths?
No keel me pl0x

yes I am both simultaneously taking and failing in math

Quote from: Coolkid on Apr 29, 2016, 01:05 PMAre from USA ?

Yes, Columbia University

KAKAN

Quote from: Stormeus on Apr 29, 2016, 01:28 PM
Quote from: Coolkid on Apr 29, 2016, 01:05 PMAre from USA ?

Yes, Columbia University
http://www.columbiaballetcollaborative.com/performances.html
You took part in that, for sure. Don't hide, I know it.

P.S: that was a joke, no take it seriously and no keel me pl0x
oh no

Mötley

{Off topic in Off topic}
I will be honest. I am in Virginia., If you did go to the University that's located in New York..

Well you obviously know a lot, and can do a lot. I would like to go to that school sometime in the near future possibly within 10 years.

Coolkid

Glad to see people from USA also play I am from ct currently a junior will. Be as enjoy soon xd motley are you I high school

Mötley

No! Turning 26 soon,. I went to college and became part of the national technical honors society but there really is not much to offer in Virginia an the career I aimed for pays a lot Just issues getting in, Heating and Air conditioning. Originally I was going to go to school for micro soldering circuit boards due to experience in soldering for years but there really is not any stable programs or jobs in that field. I was going to work my way up to something like say Microsoft maybe building a Xbox circuit board etc and completing the build. I also wanted to get Into software development as well to see what I could really do.