VCMP Wallpaper

Started by KakaroT, Apr 26, 2016, 05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KakaroT

Hi, I just made this for my YT Channel cover. I decided to use it for VCMP loading screen as well and why not share it here maybe if someone likes it? :D

Seriously tho, not that hard to make one if the devs really needed a load screen.

As an example of a few minutes of copy/pasting images and layers:

KakaroT

I know that. I didn't even intend to make it even a loading screen for devs or even for myself. I just made a cover for my channel. Later i decided to use it as VCMP LS. :)

KAKAN

Quote from: KakaroT on Apr 26, 2016, 05:43 PMI know that. I didn't even intend to make it even a loading screen for devs or even for myself. I just made a cover for my channel. Later i decided to use it as VCMP LS. :)
You can do your own.
Go to:
VCMP Dir\04rel004\images
And use that image instead of splash.png( replace it )
oh no

KakaroT

I already know that already, and done it, using it. I just shared it in case if someone likes it and want to use it.

Coolkid

Quote from: vito on Apr 26, 2016, 06:02 PM
Quote from: . on Apr 26, 2016, 05:39 PMSeriously tho, not that hard to make one if the devs really needed a load screen.

Looks GAY

What ?????????!!!!!!!

Thijn

Quote from: Coolkid on Apr 26, 2016, 06:37 PM
Quote from: vito on Apr 26, 2016, 06:02 PM
Quote from: . on Apr 26, 2016, 05:39 PMSeriously tho, not that hard to make one if the devs really needed a load screen.

Looks GAY

What ?????????!!!!!!!
I guess it was a reference to the original poster that was used:
http://media.gtanet.com/images/6101-gta-iv-the-ballad-of-gay-tony-logo.jpg

aXXo

Just out of curiosity, who designed all the VCMP loading screens so far? (0.3z to date)

Mötley

Quote from: aXXo on Apr 26, 2016, 08:22 PMJust out of curiosity, who designed all the VCMP loading screens so far? (0.3z to date)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I want to know as well!

KAKAN

Quote from: Mr_Motley on Apr 26, 2016, 10:31 PM
Quote from: aXXo on Apr 26, 2016, 08:22 PMJust out of curiosity, who designed all the VCMP loading screens so far? (0.3z to date)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I want to know as well!
maxorator, I think. He's the only old developer here( to what I know )
oh no

Stormeus

I have no idea who did 0.3z. All of the 0.4 loading screens have been my own work since public beta.

Coolkid

@Stormeus do you go to high school or a college this is a off question

Thijn

He's a smart fecker, so obviously he went to college. I don't see why you couldn't ask this on IRC though :P

Stormeus

Quote from: Thijn on Apr 27, 2016, 01:36 PMHe's a smart fecker, so obviously he went to college

Go to*, I'm still in college

Thijn

Quote from: Stormeus on Apr 27, 2016, 01:38 PM
Quote from: Thijn on Apr 27, 2016, 01:36 PMHe's a smart fecker, so obviously he went to college

Go to*, I'm still in college
Ah, right :P