[Solved ] geo_ip's substitution & about multiple instances.

Started by Fjose, Oct 20, 2014, 02:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fjose

Hellow guys,
I want to know if there is a possible module for replace the geo_ip? if the answer is no, what program or programs I need to compile a module for this?

How I can use that? of multiple instances.

Honey

I dont know of any module but there is a geo ip script which EFE uses as well.You can find the script at The unofficial SQ Forum.

Fjose

Fjose

testers and developers can't tell me about the multiple instances?

Stormeus

Quote from: Fjose on Oct 22, 2014, 11:10 PMtesters and developers can't tell me about the multiple instances?

It's simply a matter of launching a VC:MP instance, changing your name in the browser, and then launching another VC:MP instance. That's it.

Sk

Quote from: stormeus on Oct 22, 2014, 11:54 PM
Quote from: Fjose on Oct 22, 2014, 11:10 PMtesters and developers can't tell me about the multiple instances?

It's simply a matter of launching a VC:MP instance, changing your name in the browser, and then launching another VC:MP instance. That's it.
well i love this feature i can easily check my script on localhost with more then one user

Fjose

Quote from: stormeus on Oct 22, 2014, 11:54 PM

the last question to lock this topic.
I have the plugin sdk now just I need a program for can compile a module. some suggestions?

Stormeus

Quote from: Fjose on Oct 23, 2014, 02:53 PMI have the plugin sdk now just I need a program for can compile a module. some suggestions?

Visual Studio for Windows (2010 recommended for building server modules atm).

GCC for Linux.