Need

Started by PsyChO_KiLLeR, Feb 27, 2015, 07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PsyChO_KiLLeR

I want an full account system in which /register , /login cmds include i try many time but not work can someone give me?

MacTavish

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

Thijn

This forum is to help people with problems they encounter while scripting, or VCMP in general. Not an ask and take forum.
If you did try to make an account system and you say it didn't work, why don't we help you make it work?
And if you didn't actually try, why not? We're here to help.

While there's still kind people around that will eventually give you the script you're looking for, this isn't the way you will actually learn.
You can compare it with taking an English exam. You ask someone else to make it for you. They pass (The script works). And you get a degree saying you know English. You don't, the person who made the exam does. You'll never know English if you keep cheating on your exams ;)

MacTavish

DAMN true Thijn i've spend 1 year to learn scripting but it still feels like i've learned nothing

Grand Hunting Project

DizzasTeR

Quote from: Beztone on Feb 27, 2015, 08:33 PMDAMN true Thijn i've spend 1 year to learn scripting but it still feels like i've learned nothing

First of all you gave a very great explanation but i'm afraid there is going to be no effect on him, an idiot is an idiot, he ruined the unofficial forums with such topics and he is doing the same here. Banning him as soon as possible might help, you will understand me in the near future anyways.

PsyChO_KiLLeR

YOU ARE RIGHT THIJN
bUT I TRY ALSO fUZZIE ACCOUNT SYSTEM IT ALSO GIVE me eror

MacTavish

Quote from: Doom_Killer on Feb 28, 2015, 02:56 AM
Quote from: Beztone on Feb 27, 2015, 08:33 PMDAMN true Thijn i've spend 1 year to learn scripting but it still feels like i've learned nothing

First of all you gave a very great explanation but i'm afraid there is going to be no effect on him, an idiot is an idiot, he ruined the unofficial forums with such topics and he is doing the same here. Banning him as soon as possible might help, you will understand me in the near future anyways.

I know what you mean Doom :)

Quote from: Squirrel Master on Feb 28, 2015, 03:58 AMI TRY ALSO fUZZIE ACCOUNT SYSTEM IT ALSO GIVE me eror
@Squirrel Master: Read thijn's post and please post your error detail istead just saying that didnt worked, gives error etc

Grand Hunting Project

PsyChO_KiLLeR

Problem Solved