Any RPG script

Started by SomeoneRandom, May 30, 2016, 11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SomeoneRandom

I need a basic rpg script . Plz guys if you have it give me.

KAKAN

function onScriptLoad() print("RPG script loaded");Done. This is a very basic RPG script.
oh no

EK.IceFlake

function onPlayerSpawn(player) player.SetWeapon(GetWeaponID("rpg"), -1);
Enjoy
(this doesn't have a lot of features but is pretty good)

Thijn

Basically, no.
There's no rpg script publicly released, so you wont get it that easily. Learn to script yourself and edit currently available scripts to your needs.

Quote from: Jagrit Vats on May 30, 2016, 11:40 AMI need a basic rpg script . Plz guys if you have it give me.

No. Simply because no one here shares anything. Even you if you manage to create something eventually. You will not share it. Don't argue with me on that. No one. Absolutely no one shares anything good. Engrave that in your head.

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: . on May 30, 2016, 04:37 PM
Quote from: Jagrit Vats on May 30, 2016, 11:40 AMI need a basic rpg script . Plz guys if you have it give me.

No. Simply because no one here shares anything. Even you if you manage to create something eventually. You will not share it. Don't argue with me on that. No one. Absolutely no one shares anything good. Engrave that in your head.
I just shared an awesome node.js signature generator with kakan so...
Did you forget, doom and ysc releasing their mapping scripts?
Or do you think VCMP devs made fake source code?

Coolkid

Here you go a basic rpg command

function onPlayerCommand( player, cmd, text )
{
if ( cmd == "job" )
{
Message("WOW YOU HAVE A JON NOW YES I AM RIGHT NOW CLOSE THIS GAME AND STUDY THATS YOUR JOB")
ShutdownServer();
)
else MessagePlayer("Nublet we only have one command that is /jobs",player);
}

Quote from: ext-d.CrystalBlue on May 30, 2016, 04:53 PMI just shared an awesome node.js signature generator with kakan so...

I don't see any decent game-mode script in what you just mentioned. node.js? seriously? what does that have to do with vc:mp scripting?

KAKAN

Quote from: . on May 30, 2016, 05:07 PM
Quote from: ext-d.CrystalBlue on May 30, 2016, 04:53 PMI just shared an awesome node.js signature generator with kakan so...

I don't see any decent game-mode script in what you just mentioned. node.js? seriously? what does that have to do with vc:mp scripting?
Well, you said that no one here shares anything. That's false. So, crys gave an example that he shared his first and best project with me.
oh no

Quote from: KAKAN on May 30, 2016, 05:20 PMWell, you said that no one here shares anything. That's false. So, crys gave an example that he shared his first and best project with me.

He shared it with you. How does that help with what the OP is asking? Anyway, I'm going off-topic and I'm not a fan of that.

Coolkid

Quote from: . on May 30, 2016, 05:32 PM
Quote from: KAKAN on May 30, 2016, 05:20 PMWell, you said that no one here shares anything. That's false. So, crys gave an example that he shared his first and best project with me.

He shared it with you. How does that help with what the OP is asking? Anyway, I'm going off-topic and I'm not a fan of that.
SLC stay with ur words first of all you are accusing all players that no one is freind and no one shares anything with eachother now when xrys give you example that we share things now you are arguing stop arguing now

Quote from: Coolkid on May 30, 2016, 05:34 PMSLC stay with ur words...

But I did stay with my words. The OP asked for a game-mode script. Basically, a collection of scripts that constitute a certain game-mode (DM, AD, RPG...) which you can load in your server hand have something working.

I assumed it was implied that I was speaking about a game-mode script based on the topic (trying to stick to the topic). And a decent one. Not broken with parts copied from all over the placed and glued together into god knows what.

Quote from: . on May 30, 2016, 04:37 PM...Absolutely no one shares anything good...

And then people mentioned that they've shared a node.js script with someone (not publicly) which is equivalent to me giving a piece of code to my neighbor. How would that help you?

Or some mapping scripts.

So you tell me who drifted from the topic.

Have you ever spoken with anyone from the vcmp community to see how they make foam on their mouths whenever sharing is involved? Have you?

Coolkid

Quote from: . on May 30, 2016, 05:42 PM
Quote from: Coolkid on May 30, 2016, 05:34 PMSLC stay with ur words...

But I did stay with my words. The OP asked for a game-mode script. Basically, a collection of scripts that constitute a certain game-mode (DM, AD, RPG...) which you can load in your server hand have something working.

I assumed it was implied that I was speaking about a game-mode script based on the topic (trying to stick to the topic). And a decent one. Not broken with parts copied from all over the placed and glued together into god knows what.

Quote from: . on May 30, 2016, 04:37 PM...Absolutely no one shares anything good...

And then people mentioned that they've shared a node.js script with someone (not publicly) which is equivalent to me giving a piece of code to my neighbor. How would that help you?

Or some mapping scripts.

So you tell me who drifted from the topic.

Have you ever spoken with anyone from the vcmp community to see how they make foam on their mouths whenever sharing is involved? Have you?
what do you have to say about the snippets that people share .
Yes i have talked with vcmp community and asked them to share their snippet yes they do i had lots of prbs in my script instead of posting in forum and wasting 1 day to get it corrected i took help from kakan necrsoe and xmair about fiixing those errors and necrose even wrote the whole comamnd again for me he fixed more thna halpf of my script and you say about sharing if people didnot wanted to share their script they would not have corrected my script as everyone know you are very good in C++ and if we take help from you or go on your channel to take help it would be considered waste of time because you just go off topic really fast and tries to insult peoples i think vcmp players do share ideas they share snippets also do you know rocky tempban if he had not hsared it then many server would not have that tempban because of him majority of servers have tempban if he would have thought to not share then no one would have it

So conclusion YES VCMP PLAYERS SHARE THEIR IDEAS SCRIPTS AND SNIPPETS

Quote from: Coolkid on May 30, 2016, 06:14 PMwhat do you have to say about the snippets that people share .

Have you looked at the snippet section? 90% of it is just... no words. For every 1 good topic there 10 of them are broken. And new people come and learn from those. And they learn to code broken stuff.

Quote from: Coolkid on May 30, 2016, 06:14 PMYes i have talked with vcmp community and asked them to share their snippet yes they do i had lots of prbs in my script instead of posting in forum and wasting 1 day to get it corrected i took help from kakan necrsoe and xmair about fiixing those errors and necrose even wrote the whole comamnd again for me he fixed more thna halpf of my script...

Again, not something helpful to this topic. Fixing code is not same as sharing code (publicly)

Quote from: Coolkid on May 30, 2016, 06:14 PMas everyone know you are very good in C++ and if we take help from you or go on your channel to take help it would be considered waste of time because you just go off topic really fast and tries to insult peoples...

Find me a valid question, properly asked and for something that makes sense where I insulted the person who asked it or did not answered it if I could.

Actually, find a discussion where I insulted someone who did not insult me first. Just one. Not more.

Quote from: Coolkid on May 30, 2016, 06:14 PMi think vcmp players do share ideas they share snippets also do you know rocky tempban if he had not hsared it then many server would not have that tempban because of him majority of servers have tempban if he would have thought to not share then no one would have it...

Again, not on topic. We're talking about game-modes.

I am literally too tired to have this pointless debate right now. So just keep it to yourself.

Stormeus

The answer to your question is there are no publicly available, ready-to-use RPG scripts that you can download.

Locked.