LOL

Started by Cool, Jun 17, 2016, 01:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cool

LOL vice city unofficial servers has much players then official.
Fact: I dont know about others but Lw does not care of players.

EightyVice

yeah i think that vk's beat LW in everything
in commands
in weapons
in prop idea
in money
LW have the same apearance from years ago to now ,  and still use ! i hate ! very much.
i think that LW dont have a fun only killing i know that is DM but it make me bored for the limit in it
This is my thoughts

Cool

Quote from: Zeyad Ahmed on Jun 17, 2016, 02:56 AMyeah i think that vk's beat LW in everything
in commands
in weapons
in prop idea
in money
LW have the same apearance and still use ! i hate ! very much.
i think that LW dont have a fun only killing i know that is DM but it make me bored for the limit in it
This is my thoughts

i like lw functions but they do not care player feeling

EightyVice

yeah some admins there want to kick any one they want to make their the best
i think that LW is on the edge

Finch Real

I think Only Reason is Update Of LW Believe me Old Update of LW can beat VK
My Snipet Showroom

http://pastebin.com/5KKuU5cg

vito

Yes VKs is more modern and staff there is more friendly with players. But some of my friends still playing at LW so I'm keeping play at LW...

KAKAN

Quote from: vito on Jun 17, 2016, 01:09 PMYes VKs is more modern and staff there is more friendly with players. But some of my friends still playing at LW so I'm keeping play at LW...
Some admins would take the things seriously. Not all are so friendly.
oh no

Cool

if you guys saying lw has less functions so its very nice and simple thats why i like but they selecting noobs admins and demoting good admin Like milko

KAKAN

Quote from: Hercules on Jun 17, 2016, 04:26 PMif you guys saying lw has less functions so its very nice and simple thats why i like but they selecting noobs admins and demoting good admin Like milko
Don't ever think that LW has less functions.
oh no

EightyVice

Quote from: Hercules on Jun 17, 2016, 04:26 PMif you guys saying lw has less functions so its very nice and simple thats why i like but they selecting noobs admins and demoting good admin Like milko
yes as milko he kick any one if he kill him
and some inactive managers : Darfy , Hanny , etc
The multiplaying contet of LW are bored ,  no updates only change in custom weapons and add some vehicles but no update in the multiplaying contet
as a example Evolution A/D server was have the same a appearance for long time  but they updated the server now  in appearance in quit messages and alot things
i think that they dont read the updates news or add some GUIs
QuoteThe good ideas , make the servers better

Mötley

I am not saying where as to the server I am still an admin to but one of the rules I was forced to use was either use English or there language or Ban. I did not like it and still muted players instead, But the server rules did have values so I agreed to them.

What LW server needs is an understanding Admin that is for the users not the bugs.

Take care of your player base and they will come in more. Give them cash set crazy bounties.
Create special events.

There really is not any true values to LW player base and or any other server.

I have only seen one Good admin in the LU community as well VCMP community and that would be Punk Noodle.

Honestly it comes down to a really good admin to make a server great,. Not the server it self. you can have a lame DM with an amazing admin and have a great time.

Coolkid

In lw there are only 2 admins at the moment who do events they are Nicky and usman . But admins like Elpyri alias Tarkan come in game play ban a player and go and when say to do a event don't bother

vito

Quote from: Coolkid on Jun 21, 2016, 04:53 PMIn lw there are only 2 admins at the moment who do events they are Nicky and usman
It's about when you're playing. Riders and Amiel making events too.
Quote from: Coolkid on Jun 21, 2016, 04:53 PMcome in game play ban a player and go
It's normal for admin, but when some of them come to insult player it's another story...

NikY.Wolf

In LW we have a series of events to provide more fun at times. Admins are explicitly not to do this, often we are to punish players or fix bugs

EightyVice

Quote from: NikY.Wolf on Jun 22, 2016, 04:12 PMIn LW we have a series of events to provide more fun at times. Admins are explicitly not to do this, often we are to punish players or fix bugs
they make events but rarely , and the server need to update any way  , last update it was to disable heliblade