Neutral mega killers

Started by EK.IceFlake, Mar 01, 2015, 11:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK.IceFlake

Introduction
Welcome to NE clan! NE is the main tag of the Neutral mega killers clan. It is owned by NE.CrystalBlue. Besides NE, there are 2 other tags, NMK [Neutral mega killers] and NK [Neutral mega killers]

History
Neutral mega killer's predecessor was USA, which standed for United States Army. It was kept open for a few months, only to discover that a clan named USA already exists. It was then renamed to NE.

Members
  NE.CrystalBlue
  NE.Anurag^
  NE.DK
  NE.Strowman
Green circle for management.

So you wanna join?
The forum can be found here.

Thanks for reading.

Kratos_

Quote from: NE.CrystalBlue on Mar 01, 2015, 11:57 AMIntroduction
Welcome to NE clan! NE is the main tag of the Neutral mega killers clan. It is owned by NE.CrystalBlue. Besides NE, there are 2 other tags, NMK [Neutral mega killers] and NK [Neutral mega killers]
Recalling from my days of playing ingame , I remember that another clan Natural Killers uses Tag NK too .
Click here & here
In the middle of chaos , lies opportunity.

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Kratos_ on Mar 01, 2015, 05:19 PM
Quote from: NE.CrystalBlue on Mar 01, 2015, 11:57 AMIntroduction
Recalling from my days of playing ingame , I remember that another clan Natural Killers uses Tag NK too .
Click here & here
I have played vcmp for long, so I believe that this clan is no longer existent.

EK.IceFlake

KAKAN

oh no

EK.IceFlake

@KAKAN
That forum is outdated and is not in use anymore.
By the way, link updated.

KAKAN

oh no

EK.IceFlake

Lets just wait for DiamondBlue to make a post there.

Diamond

Quote from: NE.CrystalBlue on Oct 11, 2015, 01:19 PMLets just wait for DiamondBlue to make a post there.

Damn it but Done it..
-.-

Diamond

NE.StrowMan is accepted for NE
Crystal Please Add him..

EK.IceFlake