[Forum issue] Codes goes out of the screen

Started by ysc3839, Jul 18, 2016, 02:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ysc3839

DizzasTeR

The only way I can solve it is by tilting the phone sideways but its annoying anyway

Thijn

If we were gonna fix all issues on this forum there'd be no time left to continue developing VC:MP.
Just use a desktop :P

ysc3839

Quote from: Thijn on Jul 18, 2016, 06:04 AMIf we were gonna fix all issues on this forum there'd be no time left to continue developing VC:MP.
I can't use desktop sometime. And I think it can be fixed just change some css code.

KAKAN

Quote from: Thijn on Jul 18, 2016, 06:04 AMIf we were gonna fix all issues on this forum there'd be no time left to continue developing VC:MP.
That's why we should move to a stable forum software, i.e, MyBB or SMF or phpBB
oh no

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: KAKAN on Jul 18, 2016, 08:42 AM
I'm surprised that you, our KAKAN, didn't mention NodeBB this time

KAKAN

Quote from: EK.CrystalBlue on Jul 18, 2016, 08:55 AM
I'm surprised that you, our KAKAN, didn't mention NodeBB this time
NodeBB is a WIP software, and also, Stormeus hates it, so there's no point describing it :p
oh no

ysc3839

I dislike.

EK.IceFlake

Stormeus

If you're going to report user-facing issues with the forum software, you should also be reporting them upstream to its developers. I don't see how you would expect them to fix anything if they don't know about it.

http://www.wedge.org

Someone already appears to be contributing a fix for this anyways.

I also have no intention of migrating back to SMF at this time due to the issues associated with the accumulated cruft caused by simply installing mods. For day-to-day use, Wedge has been far more useful than SMF, and the plugin system isn't ass backwards.

Stormeus

I've patched the forum software to the latest commit and applied a fix for this issue. If it still appears to be broken, try clearing your cache and reloading the page.

I'm also fixing an issue with the attachments directory not being writable so people can upload avatars. The forum should also be using memory-based caching now and running faster.