Can I change the Ctrl+Alt keys?

Started by ysc3839, Jul 21, 2016, 03:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ysc3839

My friend told me due to some reason he want to change the "Ctrl+Alt" keys. Will this feature support in the future?

Murdock

I think for windowed applications alt+tab and ctrl+alt are pretty much the standards

ysc3839

Quote from: Murdock on Jul 21, 2016, 03:58 AMI think for windowed applications alt+tab and ctrl+alt are pretty much the standards
My friend said it conflict with other app.

PS:GTA5 doesn't have such a key release mouse. I have to use Alt+Tab. It's annoying.

Thijn

If it conflicts with another app change the keys in that app. These shortcuts are widely known and are used in almost all fullscreen/windowed applications.

EK.IceFlake

Ctrl+Alt feels like its missing some letter after it. I don't think I ever used it. What does it do?

ysc3839

Quote from: EK.CrystalBlue on Jul 21, 2016, 06:18 AMCtrl+Alt feels like its missing some letter after it. I don't think I ever used it. What does it do?
Release mouse.

ysc3839

Quote from: Thijn on Jul 21, 2016, 05:51 AMIf it conflicts with another app change the keys in that app. These shortcuts are widely known and are used in almost all fullscreen/windowed applications.
I don't know if that app can change. My friend just ask me he want to change it in VCMP.

Thijn

Quote from: ysc3839 on Jul 21, 2016, 06:33 AM
Quote from: Thijn on Jul 21, 2016, 05:51 AMIf it conflicts with another app change the keys in that app. These shortcuts are widely known and are used in almost all fullscreen/windowed applications.
I don't know if that app can change. My friend just ask me he want to change it in VCMP.
Then don't use the app while playing. I don't see any other solution.

ysc3839

Quote from: Thijn on Jul 22, 2016, 06:00 AM
Quote from: ysc3839 on Jul 21, 2016, 06:33 AM
Then don't use the app while playing. I don't see any other solution.
I guess he is playing VCMP in a virtual mechine.

Thijn

In that case he can surely change the keybinds.