TXD file load

Started by Nihongo^, Sep 01, 2016, 05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nihongo^

can any body tell me  how to load only  a single texture file ? ( to modify the building colors ) 

Sebastian

Search for TXD Workshop software and tutorials.

What it can do?  Opens .txd and .img files, shows you textures, imports/exports textures.

So all you have to do is to get that building's .txd file, open it with the software, export the texture you wanna change then import it back when it's ready.

Good luck!

Nihongo^

Quote from: sseebbyy on Sep 01, 2016, 08:50 PMSearch for TXD Workshop software and tutorials.

What it can do?  Opens .txd and .img files, shows you textures, imports/exports textures.

So all you have to do is to get that building's .txd file, open it with the software, export the texture you wanna change then import it back when it's ready.

Good luck!
Thanks for your reply sseebbyy
see this link its a modified taxi building

http://www.gtainside.com/en/vicecity/mods/14981-amizing-cabs/

i want to tell the server to load that txd file instead of the original ( not in vice city only for my server ) 

Xmair

Use HideMapObject and create the custom object on the same pos.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

MacTavish

This topic might help you i have edited the texture you can use same method to add your texture http://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=1034.0

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

Nihongo^

Quote from: MacTavish on Sep 03, 2016, 12:12 PMThis topic might help you i have edited the texture you can use same method to add your texture http://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=1034.0
i'll check it Thanks

Quote from: Xmair on Sep 02, 2016, 07:22 AMUse HideMapObject and create the custom object on the same pos.
i acted upon your advice but dude object is not removing even i used Hideobject function
QuoteHideMapObject(1620,-992.949, 201.774 ,18.7424);
 CreateObject(6000,0,Vector(-992.949, 201.774 ,18.7424),255);

PunkNoodle

If I'm wrong correct me, but all I understood from several advices and topics (I even made one myself) in VC:MP you just can't simply change a .txd without replacing the model as well.

Nihongo^

Kewun

World, and after pos x
try it

Nihongo^

Quote from: Kewun on Sep 03, 2016, 05:45 PMWorld, and after pos x
try it
Like this
RawHideMapObject(1620, 1,-992.949, 201.774 ,18.7424); not work

Shadow

What would world have to do with that?

void RawHideMapObject( int nModelId, int x, int y, int z )
{
functions->HideMapObject( nModelId, x, y, z );
}

That's from the squirrel plugin. As you can see, to use RawHideMapObject, you need to pass 3 integers, not floats. So get rid of the floats, like this:

RawHideMapObject(1620, -992, 201, 18);
QuotePS:is trash is ur home language??

Nihongo^

Thanks for reply shadow but its work i tried your code but the object not removing from that place

Its weird i try to remove this car using iplhide32 its successfully removed from there

but why the taxi house not removing ?

Sebastian

Some objects can't be hidden. It has been reported since the function was implemented.

The only way is to hidevicecity.txt then re-add the default map but without that object.
There will be plenty map bugs though.

Nihongo^

so its mean there's no way to remove that taxi house OR update the texture

ysc3839

Quote from: Shadow on Sep 03, 2016, 10:57 PMWhat would world have to do with that?

void RawHideMapObject( int nModelId, int x, int y, int z )
{
functions->HideMapObject( nModelId, x, y, z );
}

That's from the squirrel plugin. As you can see, to use RawHideMapObject, you need to pass 3 integers, not floats. So get rid of the floats, like this:

RawHideMapObject(1620, -992, 201, 18);
Don't use RawHideMapObject.void HideMapObject( int nModelId, float x, float y, float z )
{
int x2 = (int)(floor( x * 10.0f ) + 0.5f);
int y2 = (int)(floor( y * 10.0f ) + 0.5f);
int z2 = (int)(floor( z * 10.0f ) + 0.5f);

functions->HideMapObject( nModelId, x2, y2, z2 );
}