Convert Script

Started by Pietersen, Mar 09, 2015, 03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pietersen

Hello I am New in VCMP ( 0.4 ) And i wanna know How can I Convert My Script 0.3 To 0.4

jayant

Go to wiki - wiki.vc-mp.org.. Many things are updated,you only need to tweak some small things in your 0.3 script to convert it into 0.4.

I'm just curious. Du you people think that these scripts are some video file that you can convert to whatever you like? If that's the case then perhaps you shouldn't be anywhere near scripts or any coding for that matter. Or maybe you shouldn't even be near a computer for all I know :-\

Pietersen

Sebastian

Run the 0.3 script in 0.4, and check for errors/bugs. Then you start fixing it.
If you are in trouble, you can get support from us. All you need to do is to post a detailed explication of the problem, in the scripting board. :)

Good luck !

Pietersen

seebbyy i tried there but at the end when i start server and go in game server automatically get off again and  again what is problem?

Pietersen

Sebastian

It may be your timers. You can't use timers with params like player, vehicle, object, pickup, etc (not yet)
The params should be like this: player.ID, player.Score, vehicle.Health, etc.

Sk

^ this and you can use some built in finding functions like FindPlayer(), FindPickup() or FindVehicle() etc to get the instance from their ID.

dragonov

can u tell a way how to convert 0.3 script to 0.4 i mean what to download and how to convert

Thijn

Run your script for 0.4 and fix all bugs you encounter. There's no one-click tool that will do it for you.

Quote from: Daniyal Khattak on Jun 25, 2015, 12:33 PMcan u tell a way how to convert 0.3 script to 0.4 i mean what to download and how to convert

Cant you people read? Your post asks the same thing the OP did which already reached to the conclusion that: YOU CAN EITHER LEARN TO SCRIPT OR BUY SOME GLASSES AND PUT THEM IN YOUR A$$ TO SEE BETTER