no car hijack..

Started by azbee, Sep 19, 2016, 04:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

azbee

will car hijacking get added in the future like samp?

KAKAN

it was there in vcmp 0.3, not there in 0.4. It might get added in future though
oh no

EK.IceFlake

Though it was a bug :v from Tab-F

krystianoo

Seeing as leaving a moving vehicle while being a passenger / driver is disabled due to it causing crashes, I doubt hijacking cars could be done without it causing crashes as well.. What could be done though is making those few lines of basic car-hijacking, making it be toggleable from server config (with a warning that it could cause crashes as well).
Then again, this is not really that necessary seeing as there are reported bugs waiting to be fixed :P

Kewun

i released a script for car jacking already.

azbee

Quote from: vito on Sep 19, 2016, 01:56 PMWe don't need it. VC-MP not a grand theft auto.
comon man car hijacking is cool :D

EightyVice

It will be cool but it maybe bugged and sync problems but we need hmm function OnCarIsHijacking or something else

PunkNoodle

Hm cool, and what will onCarIsHijacking do?

KAKAN

Quote from: ...kneedl_ on Sep 24, 2016, 08:25 PMonCarIsHijacking
Well, it would be the callback when someone tries to hijack a car.
Something like this:-function onCarIsHijacking( player, hijacker, vehicle ){
print( hijacker + " is hijacking " + player + "'s car");
}
oh no

azbee

i car hijacked a player in vcmp but it's not synced it only did the animation.

Vipe[R]

A car can be hijacked by shooting the player while he is sitting inside his car with a m4 on his head.

Kewun

Quote from: Vipe[R] on Dec 09, 2016, 03:42 PMA car can be hijacked by shooting the player while he is sitting inside his car with a m4 on his head.

made my day

MatheuS

Quote from: Vipe[R] on Dec 09, 2016, 03:42 PMA car can be hijacked by shooting the player while he is sitting inside his car with a m4 on his head.

Genius!
if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.

Eva

In that case....  :P