shocking truth about vcmp

Started by krystianoo, Feb 15, 2017, 06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jWeb

Quote from: krystianoo on Feb 15, 2017, 09:44 PM
Quote from: jWeb on Feb 15, 2017, 08:19 PM
Quote from: krystianoo on Feb 15, 2017, 02:56 PMthe text in the image you have specified is irony, a play on the people asking stormeus to fix everything (kind of like Ramirez, do everything in MW2)
clearly you've never excelled past making posts on a vcmp forum, if you had actually played in any community for longer than one day you wouldn't think i'm serious and would know that the personal text is a joke
things that could give it out more is my spelling of 'stormeus' and 'vcmp' in the OP

First. I'm pretty sure you misunderstood the definition of 'excel'. Playing with some of you people is degrading not excelling. And second. I certainly don't have to play with you so that I recognize stupid when I see stupid. Not as long as you're here.

Let's take the hints, shall we? Your topic is about complaining that VC:MP is bugged. Your IQ level is about the average of a monkey. Your spelling of stormeus's name is always wrong. In the first that's "strommeus" and in your personal text that's "STORMUS". Irony or not. Just how many brain cells does it take for one to reach the same conclusion?

listen here jgeyb

first of al stormus good but bad dev. as i said in vcmp 5.0 new feature : no /wep cmds bcz VCMP GUN FREE ZONE .

(http://i.imgur.com/0jvs1QH.jpg)
(this ur face jweb hahahhahhaha)
this picture / image tacked in 18 month 8 days and bug stil BUGGED

BARREL STILL ROLLING TOMMY MANSION and what StilL BUGGEd. Understnd?

U would KnoW IF U played THIS GAME BUt. u are forum whore posting 24/7 script resolution insulting ppl who not know how to script say they stupid arogant monkey !!!!!! fuel script how ? googel translator plz no used plz put go back to liberty unleasched we not need persons like u in vmcp. SLC = GOODER 10000x. He HELPFUL + Good (sorry for insult)

first do c glitch with Stuby then talk to me thx .

You were supposed to prove me wrong not prove me right, dude :-\ And FYI, whoever SLC is. I'm pretty sure he's just a noob. Open challenge m*f*er. I can take him all day long. To show you he's just a noob like you.

Quote from: jWeb on Feb 15, 2017, 08:19 PMYour IQ level is about the average of a monkey....

Milko

this topic is of many funs

KAKAN

Quote from: jWeb on Feb 15, 2017, 10:05 PMYou were supposed to prove me wrong not prove me right, dude :-\ And FYI, whoever SLC is. I'm pretty sure he's just a noob. Open challenge m*f*er. I can take him all day long. To show you he's just a noob like you.
@happymint is SLC, at first I thought you were SLC but with a different name :x
And FYI, he was just joking xd, neither his English nor his IQ is same as of a monkey :p
oh no

jWeb

Quote from: KAKAN on Feb 16, 2017, 05:47 AM...at first I thought you were SLC but with a different name :x

Now that I look at it. I do understand why you reached that conclusion.

DizzasTeR

Quote from: jWeb on Feb 15, 2017, 10:05 PM...And FYI, whoever SLC is. I'm pretty sure he's just a noob. Open challenge m*f*er. I can take him all day long. To show you he's just a noob like you.

Lmfao.

MatheuS

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Feb 16, 2017, 09:30 AM
Quote from: jWeb on Feb 15, 2017, 10:05 PM...And FYI, whoever SLC is. I'm pretty sure he's just a noob. Open challenge m*f*er. I can take him all day long. To show you he's just a noob like you.

Lmfao.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.

Castagna

hi all palyer.

crazye man here.

Get some sense of humor though please!

Thijn

Locked. I see no point in continuing this flame war.