QK - Queen Killerz [Update to 1.0.1.1 Beta] [BETA-CLOSED]

Started by XForce111, Apr 06, 2017, 10:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XForce111

Since previous my account has been banned and I Register to new account. Of course this clan had no member to this clan

--------------------------
                                                                                         News
                                                                           --------------------------
1. We are ready to new VC-MP player to join a this clan because QK.BatMaN^ (Me and Leader) had only 1 member
2.This clan used the VC-MP and IV-MP and server VKs Official Server
3.Player must be turn off a Frame Rate
4.We are update a Clan's version from 1.0 to 1.0.1.1 build 1 "King Force update"
5.Next update version i posting a update to this clan soon.

-----------
                                                                           The Team 
                                                                           -----------
1. QK.BatMaN^: Leader (Banned, Hider in VKs)
2.XForce111: Co-Leader,Forum and QK's clan Beta Tester (Current)

!

Dafaq clan is in beta version ???
players wont join a lagging clan.
Quick suggestion
Update your clan as fast as you can. :D

Discord: zeus#5155

KAKAN

4.We are update a Clan's version from 1.0 to 1.0.1.1 build 1 "King Force update"

made my day lol
oh no

Eva

vito

Casper

XForce111

We're Ready to release clan version to 1.0.1.4 build 2 in today.

Eva

Quote from: XForce111 on Apr 06, 2017, 09:49 PMWe're Ready to release clan version to 1.0.1.4 build 2 in today.
I love fast developers xD

kennedyarz

Quote from: XForce111 on Apr 06, 2017, 09:49 PMWe're Ready to release clan version to 1.0.1.4 build 2 in today.

hahahah lol

luchgox

Strength does not come from wining.Your struggles develop your strengths.

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: XForce111 on Apr 06, 2017, 10:10 AMSince previous my account has been banned and I Register to new account.
So basically, you mean you have ban evaded.

XForce111

---------------------------
                                                                          BETA 1.0.1.1 IS CLOSED
                                                                        ---------------------------

Testing of Queen Killerz clan has ended. Thank you feedback a this thread to I release to beta version of Queen Killerz's clan. We're release to final version of this clan.

!

Publish the beta version of your clan.
If you don't want to publish publically.
Send me  the link in pm.

Discord: zeus#5155