[Request] Mosque/Temple/Church --- Custom Maps

Started by W3aPoN^, Oct 01, 2017, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: zeus on Oct 03, 2017, 07:37 AM
Quote from: Karan on Oct 03, 2017, 03:29 AMis it necessary to put your or anyone's shitass religion everywhere?
You don't have rights to criticize on someone else's religion
Hm?

NicusorN5

Quote from: EK.IceFlake on Oct 08, 2017, 02:35 PM
Quote from: Karan on Oct 03, 2017, 03:29 AMis it necessary to put your or anyone's shitass religion everywhere?
Hm?
Laws,etc,etc are different in every country.
US laws don't apply to EU AFAIK.

Karan

Quote from: NicusorN5 on Oct 08, 2017, 05:22 PM
Quote from: EK.IceFlake on Oct 08, 2017, 02:35 PM
Hm?
Laws,etc,etc are different in every country.
US laws don't apply to EU AFAIK.
this is not UK/US or your mom's bedroom, stay away from this game if you can't handle the criticism and what criticism, I just asked politely that is it necessary to drag religion everywhere? pay attention to some schools, kid

!

Quote from: Karan on Oct 12, 2017, 08:24 AMthis is not UK/US or your mom's bedroom, stay away from this game if you can't handle the criticism and what criticism, I just asked politely that is it necessary to drag religion everywhere? pay attention to some schools, kid

There is a difference in these two sentence, read carefully.
  • Is it necessary to let your mom work hard every time you need money?
  • Is it necessary to let peoples people fuck your fucking mom whenever you need money?

And listen kid get the fuck out of this topic if you don't want to waste your account. >:(
You've already abused alot in other topics read the ruels before posting anything.

Discord: zeus#5155

Karan

Quote from: zeus on Oct 12, 2017, 08:51 AM
Quote from: Karan on Oct 12, 2017, 08:24 AMthis is not UK/US or your mom's bedroom, stay away from this game if you can't handle the criticism and what criticism, I just asked politely that is it necessary to drag religion everywhere? pay attention to some schools, kid

There is a difference in these two sentence, read carefully.
  • Is it necessary to let your mom work hard every time you need money?
  • Is it necessary to let peoples fuck your fucking mom whenever you need money?

And listen kid get the fuck out of this topic if you don't want to waste your account. >:(
You've already abused alot in other topics read the ruels before posting anything.
Threaten the one who's scared XD, I'll just nuke your whole country, retard

!

Discord: zeus#5155

Thijn